Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do all the rapes done my migrants get mentioned on tsr? Watch

ReputationRep:
    But the rapes done by domestic citizens don't get mention. These anti-migrant people are a joke. All you see is 'swedish woman raped my migrant' 'girl gets raped by migrant'.

You'll never see threads like 'girl gets raped by british man' etc. So either Western men never rape anyone or these racists only mention when migrants rape to try and spread their racism.

what one is it?

ReputationRep:
    B8

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh its very skewed and disproportionate but at the end of the day the people who start these threads repeatedly are simply asserting their anti migrant agenda.

ReputationRep:
    Its not B8 it is the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Screwsocietyy)
    But the rapes done by domestic citizens don't get mention. These anti-migrant people are a joke. All you see is 'swedish woman raped my migrant' 'girl gets raped by migrant'.

You'll never see threads like 'girl gets raped by british man' etc. So either Western men never rape anyone or these racists only mention when migrants rape to try and spread their racism.

what one is it?
    Neither.
    I believe it's to highlight the "benefits" of mass migration of Economic Migrants through to Europe, as the lefty cucks don't seem to quite get it yet.

ReputationRep:
    Its not B8 it is the truth.
    No it really isn't.

Obvs B8 is obvs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Alot of people are really insecure and the only achievement they have is their race.

So they'll do whatever they can do elevate it above others by putting other races down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    No it really isn't.

Obvs B8 is obvs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you one of those people that hates anything that is the colour brown?

ReputationRep:

what one is it?
    TSR is the biggest student forum in the UK (and maybe even in the entire world).

The people that run the world flood these forums with this propaganda because it's an easy way of implanting lots of young people with their agenda.

Imagine - what better place for them to post this kind of stuff?

And that's what they do, all day every day.

Do you get it now?

ReputationRep:

what one is it?
    Close minded and foolish

anyone of any race and gender and rape anyone of any race and gender
    however i'm sure it's put out for all to know because the west are helping out these migrants by taking them in etc and this is what the migrants do.... so yea of course it's big news, it's like you housing someone who lived on the street then they just **** on your floor and destroying your fridge and belongings etc.

ReputationRep:

what one is it?
    Yeah, nobody spoke of Adam Johnson.

ReputationRep:

what one is it?
    Well if you feel so strong about it, you can start making your own threads to restore balance.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.