Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions for the essay titles this year?
    Also for Les Choristes for A2?? Thank youuu

ReputationRep:
    i actually have no idea what will come up but i hope the literature and arts question is about les personnages du livre

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm only doing the A2 exam, but I'm thinking possibly the role of Mondain might come up as a character question in Les Choristes? He's the only prominent character not to be asked about yet. I mean, there's Chabert, Langlois and Pere Maxence, but I don't see what they could ask about them. My teacher thinks love could be a possible theme question.

They've basically repeated the question about the 1940s period/life after the war already, so I don't think that's likely. But they could repeat another question as this is the last year of this syllabus, so they might decide to recycle a question. The question on the use of flashbacks in Les Choristes hasn't come up since 2013 sooo... that's possible. Music hasn't come up since 2011, so that's even more likely. 'Action-reaction'/discipline hasn't appeared since 2012.

I'm hoping for a question on Clement Mathieu or Rachin, but last year one of the questions was 'Analyse the relationship between Rachin and Clement Mathieu' so maybe not :/

Sorry this isn't very helpful... just my thoughts! My mum is a French teacher and she can't predict what will come up so I don't think it's possible to guess accurately unfortunately.

Good luck in your exams!

ReputationRep:
    That's really helpful thank you! I was thinking mondain was a possibility too since he hasn't come up, it's so annoying how there's only two options my biggest fear is not having anything to say for the essays that come up😩 Bonne chance aussi!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.