Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    for biology AS (new spec) there are a few formulae revolving around ventilation rate, FEV etc and my revision guide isnt telling me them and i cant find it on the specification unless it's worded wierdly. does someone mind telling me if i have to remember these or not as i'm having trouble and i don't want to waste time for nothing.

ReputationRep:
    If you're on the OCR exam board, I can post a link for you in the next few minutes with a list of formulae which are given to us and ones which are not given to us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah sorry, I completely forgot to post the link until now.

Here is the link: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/294471-...-handbook-.pdf

The pages I mentioned are from page 59 to 66 onwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.