The Student Room Group

Wanting to go to a different course but entry requirements ??

I got an unconditional from YSJ to study 'Children, Young People & Famiies' however after much consideration and watching OT's in my workplace (I'm a HCA on mental health wards) I would much prefer to do occupational therapy - I've rang Teesside and asked if it was in Extra, they said yes and told me that the entry requirements were BBB.
However, I have one A-Level already in Health & Social Care (D) so would my other three subjects still require BBB to get to 260 UCAS points?
Original post by katierachel
I got an unconditional from YSJ to study 'Children, Young People & Famiies' however after much consideration and watching OT's in my workplace (I'm a HCA on mental health wards) I would much prefer to do occupational therapy - I've rang Teesside and asked if it was in Extra, they said yes and told me that the entry requirements were BBB.
However, I have one A-Level already in Health & Social Care (D) so would my other three subjects still require BBB to get to 260 UCAS points?

Only teeside can tell you that i m afraid you'll have to contact them again for specifics.

Quick Reply

Latest