Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any predictions of what essays will come up? ☺️

ReputationRep:
    what topics do you reckon will come up?

ReputationRep:
    I am certain that there will be a question which explicitly mentions either adolescents or young people. There will be something about the consumption of stuff (whether drugs/alcohol or healthy eating).

ReputationRep:
    WTF were those essay titles...seriously? Lol. How did you find it? (NB: you CANNOT disclose what the questions were). I think the exam was pretty hard if I'm honest ...

ReputationRep:
    I agree those essay titles were awful and i struggled with a few words of the translation and a bit on the listening

ReputationRep:
    Deleted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janerowley)
    They were awful weren't they! Which one did you pick?
    Where was healthy eating?? Apparently this is the first year that hasn't come up as an essay topic, such an easy one too! I was convinced drugs, tourism or team sports vs individual would come up but no 😩
    Can you please delete your post? You cannot disclose any information about the exam until the 8th of June- there are still people that are due to sit this exam as a result of clashes and it gives them an unfair advantage...

ReputationRep:
    Deleted

ReputationRep:
    i don't know how to delete the post but I've deleted the comment where I've said what came up, will you delete your comment too as it's still attached to mine?

ReputationRep:
    Actually people can't sit the same exam on a different day that's not allowed, I have a class with my a2 French and psychology I just have to complete them both alone in the same room... The essays are all over Twitter anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janerowley)
    Actually people can't sit the same exam on a different day that's not allowed, I have a class with my a2 French and psychology I just have to complete them both alone in the same room... The essays are all over Twitter anyway
    They can indeed. My friend is currently in 'quarantine' meaning that she's at my teacher's house (cringe) being observed as her exams were over 6h (this is the limit). Three exams at the same time how unlucky haha!

I have clashes myself but as I said, you cannot have exams that go on for more than 6h (unless they are AM&PM.

ReputationRep:
    Her teachers house!?! Omg I've never heard of that happening I didn't even know that could happen hahaha that's so unlucky!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.