The Student Room Group

Girls only please!!! do your boobs hurt before your period?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I can be a girl.... :colone:

... no you can't, not even if you tried :nah:
Original post by poundsoffat
hmmm definitely, we haven't had a natural manwoman yet

im sure theres scope for it eventually.
then again, my ex's wife looks rather manly, apparently shes female though. im not convinced
I am a size DD and I never experience any pain on my breasts (Unless I sleep on them! :C). Could be hereditary?
Lol my boobs are small but they still hurt a lot
Original post by shawtyb
im sure theres scope for it eventually.
then again, my ex's wife looks rather manly, apparently shes female though. im not convinced

ah ok :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by TeryMery
I am a size DD and I never experience any pain on my breasts (Unless I sleep on them! :C). Could be hereditary?

Yeah maybe, I don't know :\ most my friends I know with *larger* boobs experience pain, but not all. They do Irritate the back though
Reply 26
Original post by Serine Soul
Lol my boobs are small but they still hurt a lot

It's so bloody annoying!!!!!!!! :'(
Original post by gameofno
It's so bloody annoying!!!!!!!! :'(

It's like I have small rocks underneath, they feel so bruised

Even when someone hugs me, I'm dying inside :frown:
Yeah maybe, I don't know :\ most my friends I know with *larger* boobs experience pain, but not all. They do Irritate the back though

I do sometimes get back pain but I'm not sure whether its because of my boobs?! I don't know maybe it is. Either way I hate having big boobs
Reply 29
Original post by Serine Soul
It's like I have small rocks underneath, they feel so bruised

Even when someone hugs me, I'm dying inside :frown:

SAME!!! UGHH I hate when my period is so late because I have to face the breast pain for longer and like when I'm in the shower tryna wash they just feel so like TIRED and I'm like so careful with them :frown:
Reply 30
Original post by TeryMery
I do sometimes get back pain but I'm not sure whether its because of my boobs?! I don't know maybe it is. Either way I hate having big boobs

I have scoliosis and my boobs do nothing to help at all. Yeah they're so annoying. I have to hold them when I walk down the stairs and crap. Like how inconvenient. But they do help with some things! lol
My pecs are sore after chest day ... if that counts. :laugh:
Yeah, tender breasts can be quite common. I'm a 34B but my boobs ache before my period comes, they feel heavier and seem bigger. It's the glands inside (or milk ducts?) that fill up apparently. My doctor said it was cos I have a fibroadenoma (a small lump in on my breasts) and many girls have tender breasts cos of that. So I recommend check your breasts if you have anything just in case or else it's just hormones. :smile:

P.s. fibroadenomas are benign.
Yup! I know the feeling, I just have to hold them and hope for the best, it absolute kills and often I wish to get rid of them and hopefully I do. I'm like an E/F cup but I am asymmetrical like many woman, just take some medicine and maybe use a heat bag.
I have scoliosis and my boobs do nothing to help at all. Yeah they're so annoying. I have to hold them when I walk down the stairs and crap. Like how inconvenient. But they do help with some things! lol

Along with medication maybe you should try a different bra with more support? If you get one that real supports your boobs and your posture it really would help.
also.. You get boob massages??:confused:
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, tender breasts can be quite common. I'm a 34B but my boobs ache before my period comes, they feel heavier and seem bigger. It's the glands inside (or milk ducts?) that fill up apparently. My doctor said it was cos I have a fibroadenoma (a small lump in on my breasts) and many girls have tender breasts cos of that. So I recommend check your breasts if you have anything just in case or else it's just hormones. :smile:

P.s. fibroadenomas are benign.

That's a lot of scientific info heheh thank u for the explanation (((: I think it is probably just hormones for mee! but I'm not sure. let God save all us girls with tender breasts :frown:
Reply 36
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Hahhahaahh
Reply 37
Original post by Banana208
Along with medication maybe you should try a different bra with more support? If you get one that real supports your boobs and your posture it really would help.
also.. You get boob massages??:confused:

Im not even kidding I go bra shopping so much and get measured so much and I just hate it all. I was a D when I was like 13 and I've had boobs from such a young age so it just sucks. I wear supportive bras but sometimes I just hate them all and wanna rip them all off.
And nooo!!!! Hahahah. I get back massages xx
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

LOL yh lucky u. Well you chose to work out so brought this upon yourself. No sympathy from me :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 39
Original post by Rhythmical
Yup! I know the feeling, I just have to hold them and hope for the best, it absolute kills and often I wish to get rid of them and hopefully I do. I'm like an E/F cup but I am asymmetrical like many woman, just take some medicine and maybe use a heat bag.

Damn E/F! That must hurt. I need to try all these remedies. Is a heat bag very effective??? I think I'll do that before bed, when they are at their most vulnerable :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest