Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do boys care about stretch marks? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you care about stretch marks?
    Yes, they're gross
    10.53%
    I don't really have an opinion
    10.53%
    No, they don't bother me at all
    78.95%

ReputationRep:
    I'm relatively thin but gained a lot of stretch marks through puberty. They're on my inner and outer thighs, hips and calves
    Although they're all white, they are still very visible in some lights and bother me loads. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think boys notice things the same way that girls do. If they see a naked body, that's all they're concerned with - not the details! Also stretchmarks are normal and most girls (and a lot of boys) have them, if they do pick up on it and make a comment, then they're not worth your time!!

ReputationRep:
    Could not care any less personally

ReputationRep:
    ofc not.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you aren't obese I don't really care about stretch marks

ReputationRep:
    Probably most don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heybabez)
    I really don't think boys notice things the same way that girls do. If they see a naked body, that's all they're concerned with - not the details! Also stretchmarks are normal and most girls (and a lot of boys) have them, if they do pick up on it and make a comment, then they're not worth your time!!
    Thanks, I think what bothers me is if the guy thinks I'm gross in his head even if he doesn't say anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Probably most don't
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    ofc not.
    (Original post by davgen7)
    Could not care any less personally
    Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    As long as you aren't obese I don't really care about stretch marks
    Kl, apart from stretch marks I quite like my body so hopefully no one will care

ReputationRep:
    as long as youre not a whale.

ReputationRep:
    Surely Guys don't/shouldn't care about stretch marks, they should care about the person right?

I mean if a guy doesn't like stretch marks and think they are a turn off, then kick him out of your life, you need that negativity around you!

If you have them (which most girls do-including me) then flaunt it, there's nothing to be embarrassed about! :yep:

Well that's what i think anyway!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry had a bit of a rant there

ReputationRep:
    Well I have faded ones on my uhh.. rear..... Opinions, guys?

I dont mind! Not a problem

(Original post by libidothief)
    Well I have faded ones on my uhh.. rear..... Opinions, guys?
    Its fine haha , dw about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Its fine haha , dw about it
    Thank goodness, you guys like the rear too much to be turned off by stretchmarks I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amira999)
    I'm relatively thin but gained a lot of stretch marks through puberty. They're on my inner and outer thighs, hips and calves
    Although they're all white, they are still very visible in some lights and bother me loads. Thanks x
    I have these too and I'm only 16

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.