The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
if i were a girl, i would find them really embarrassing actually...

although I wish there were white van women who would wolf whistle when us guys walk past :biggrin:
Reply 2
imperial_baby
does ne1 else find them annoyin and embarassing...especially when ur w. ur mum or something and they shout stuff out at u..grr..anyways sum girls are so thick they're flattered when they hoot @ them...but the thing is they do that at everyone so it's nothing special and 99% of them aren't even fit...but i don't mind it when buff guys in nice cars do it...in fact i quite liek it :P

You come across as a bit of a slag. :frown:
Reply 3
imperial_baby
y?

cuz u b likin buff scalleys honk at u in der bo selecter rides m8.
Reply 4
imperial_baby
so if u were walking down the street n a fit guy in a nice car smiled at u, u wouldn't liek it/? u must be a dyke 'mate'!

Some say dyke others say male.
It annoys me big time, but i think that's the main reason why they do it!
fuuny enough, that happened to me today, it scared the hell out of because they beeped their horn! grrr....
Reply 6
unfortunately, if you are attractive, you'll draw the attention of both fit and ugly guys.

just dress down a bit!
4Ed
if i were a girl, i would find them really embarrassing actually...

although I wish there were white van women who would wolf whistle when us guys walk past :biggrin:

i would...if i could wolf wistle. hmmmm....i really need to learn how to do that:rolleyes:
Reply 8
imperial_baby
oh! lol no offence or nethign but ur bitchy comments make u sound like a female

No offensive taken, after all I currently have something in my hand that tells me otherwise. Maybe if I honked at you in my shitheap of a car you'd like it!
4Ed
unfortunately, if you are attractive, you'll draw the attention of both fit and ugly guys.

just dress down a bit!

lol, trust me, that doesn't work. I stept out the house just to post a letter and i was wearing track suit bottoms and my hair was a mess, these guys were still eye-balling! that was embarrasing....
Reply 10
Cellardore
lol, trust me, that doesn't work. I stept out the house just to post a letter and i was wearing track suit bottoms and my hair was a mess, these guys were still eye-balling! that was embarrasing....

just wear a big hat, and stuff loads of pillows into your tracksuit to disfigure your shape.

use those celebs in HEAT (the ones caught without makeup, who all look really ugly :tongue:)
Some men can just pick up the scent of sluts i'm afraid.
Reply 12
Cellardore
i would...if i could wolf wistle. hmmmm....i really need to learn how to do that:rolleyes:

i sort of learnt last year. the only thing is, it only works 1/2 the time :redface:
4Ed
just wear a big hat, and stuff loads of pillows into your tracksuit to disfigure your shape.

use those celebs in HEAT (the ones caught without makeup, who all look really ugly :tongue:)

lol, but what if a really fit guy walks by or someone you knew who was fit, that would be embarrasing.....
Reply 14
You guys are funny
Reply 15
Cellardore
It annoys me big time, but i think that's the main reason why they do it!

i agree!!! i usually ignore it (which is the best thing to do). my friends tend to scream back...which can be very dangerous...
imperial_baby
lol yah i no wat u mena! when i was coming back from da LIBRARY (it was revision period) i look so BADhair up no make-up n the trampiest most unrevealing clothes these guys stopped me in their (very nice) car/a> and were like 'wat's ur name?...come in the car etc etc' so yah ur right it doens't work

lol, when of my friends was walking down the street and a car pulled up and a guy said "how much" she is not a chav or wears any slutty clothes which i thought was strange:confused:
cheeky git:rolleyes:
Reply 17
Cellardore
lol, but what if a really fit guy walks by or someone you knew who was fit, that would be embarrasing.....

i thought the point of this was learning how to dress down.

if u wanna appear fit to the fit guys, you have to be fit to the ugly ones as well. the two go hand in hand...

unless u just carried a quick disguise, like in that specsavers ad!
4Ed
i thought the point of this was learning how to dress down.

if u wanna appear fit to the fit guys, you have to be fit to the ugly ones as well. the two go hand in hand...

unless u just carried a quick disguise, like in that specsavers ad!

lol, i think i'm going to have to take my chances!
i wouldn't get to bothered about it anyway.. When the ugly one's don't take notice, that's when you have to start worrying:rolleyes:
Reply 19
are you a chav?

Latest

Trending

Trending