Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Finding it hard to get ready and revise for this exam!

With this being old spec, any predictions on what would come up?

With the other paper (the women unit for me) being alright in my opinion, could mean for a harder 2nd paper...

Anyone doing it in A2 next year? I'm quite looking forward to studying the Aeneid.
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how did you find the exam this morning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waltz123)
    Hey, how did you find the exam this morning?
    I thought it wasn't too bad! I answered the section with the passage on Scylla and Charybdis and the 30 marker on Men
    All straightforward questions I thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keelanforrester)
    I thought it wasn't too bad! I answered the section with the passage on Scylla and Charybdis and the 30 marker on Men
    All straightforward questions I thought
    I did the exact same questions. I wasn't massively keen on the 20 marker on Xenia, I don't think I answered it as well as I could have

ReputationRep:
    I did the complete opposite questions, with the one about Athene and then Homer's storytelling, but idk I think the exam could have been a lot worse!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was quite happy with the 30 markers, I thought they were better than last years (I was retaking)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.