How can questions be asked in Psychology A2 exam PSY3 (agg/rel/sleep) Watch

melissa_2016
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just wondering if anyone knows how the questions could be worded in the PSY3 exam? For example, with some, they'd ask to outline an evolutionary theory of agg, relationships or sleep..Are there any other titles that they could used like that? Also,what comes under that? So if they did ask for those titles, what essays would I put for that answer..lastly, what ones would therefore just be asked straight forward VIA their name (i.e. - the name being Social Learning Theory)..perks of having no teacher anymore ayy! Thanks so much in advance!
redarcher
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by melissa_2016)
Just wondering if anyone knows how the questions could be worded in the PSY3 exam? For example, with some, they'd ask to outline an evolutionary theory of agg, relationships or sleep..Are there any other titles that they could used like that? Also,what comes under that? So if they did ask for those titles, what essays would I put for that answer..lastly, what ones would therefore just be asked straight forward VIA their name (i.e. - the name being Social Learning Theory)..perks of having no teacher anymore ayy! Thanks so much in advance!
would you like a list of past exams questions??
redarcher
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by melissa_2016)
do you need any resources??
melissa_2016
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I just kinda need to know how the questions could be worded..Like, some may be biological theories, some are social and others are evolutionary..which essays would come under which? Would it be Institutional aggression, SLT and deindividuation under social, neurones/hormones and genetics under biological and jealousy/infidelity and group displays under evolutionary theories?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (33)
11.15%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.38%
No, but I want to start (110)
37.16%
No, I am unable to (64)
21.62%
No, I chose not to (79)
26.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise