The Student Room Group

hi... i just needed to ask a question and didnt know where to go.

im going back to college in august studying nursing and midwifery. the only issue i have is im struggling to find work and the only thing ive been able to find is a apprentership in child care which they will train me on a level 2. but because im doing both i dont want it too mess up my education as i get it for free and cannot afford to pay £3,000 for a year in college. so im just wondering if i an study at college and train in child care?
if anyone can help that would be brilliant.
Original post by kh1234
im going back to college in august studying nursing and midwifery. the only issue i have is im struggling to find work and the only thing ive been able to find is a apprentership in child care which they will train me on a level 2. but because im doing both i dont want it too mess up my education as i get it for free and cannot afford to pay £3,000 for a year in college. so im just wondering if i an study at college and train in child care?if anyone can help that would be brilliant.

Hi There!

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post, but there are other forums that might be helpful for you. You mentioned you are going back to college - there's a Mature Student forum over here for people who are returning to education after having a while out. There's also a Nursing and Midwifery forum here where you can talk about the workload of your course and if it's possible to study and work, or study two courses at the same time. Good luck :h:

Quick Reply

Latest