Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Am i being productive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The day is almost over and honestly every day I feel like I am just not doing enough even tho I am literally always studying. heres what I did today

1. I did 1 past paper in physics and marked it.
    2. I did 2 past papers in chemistry and marked them.
    3. I did 2 or 3 past papers in biology and marked them.
    4. I did 2 past papers in maths and marked them.
    5. I went to my biology lesson which lasted for an hour, so from 4.00 - 6.30 I wasn't home. (I take the bus)
    6. I studied 4 chapters in biology.
    7. I did some english language writing.

I feel like i am doing so little/ no studying enough. Is it me or am I doing alright? I feel like its not enough, even though i am literally exhausted, i think i am just being lazy?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah to be honest your work ethic is substandard. My average day is about 140% of that level of productivity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stars_MyDest)
    Yeah to be honest your work ethic is substandard. My average day is about 140% of that level of productivity
    you're right, i need to push myself more.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.