How do I prevent giving the player impression Watch

alevez2ez
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am extremely confident, tons of girls like to chill with me.. I don't keep anything serious and there is occasional flirting. I like the lifestyle I'm living but I do not want to give a negative player impression so how do I avoid that while keeping everything chill.

Any and all help will be appreciated. hThank 4 the help to the bros out there who chose to help! U da MVPs!
ODES_PDES
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Teech me da rowps
Nidhoggr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by alevez2ez)
I am extremely confident, tons of girls like to chill with me.. I don't keep anything serious and there is occasional flirting. I like the lifestyle I'm living but I do not want to give a negative player impression so how do I avoid that while keeping everything chill.

Any and all help will be appreciated. hThank 4 the help to the bros out there who chose to help! U da MVPs!
You aren't gonna give off the player impression if you don't play girls.

Girls won't admit this but they are more attracted to a guy when they see he's popular with other girls.

Girls knowing you're popular with other girls is a positive for you, and any girl who has a problem with you having other girls as just friends is insecure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (165)
18.46%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.18%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.55%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.65%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.51%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed