The Student Room Group

Help , anyone ?

I met this guy like two weeks ago I only knew him for two weeks and we had like a strong connection and bond ,but then it was like we were kind of something but had no like official label. Then I decided to ask him out as I thought he wasn't so I decided maybe tomorrow and see what he says. Then he went on a like holiday to France and strayed talking to this girl he met her and then she asked him out and he told me about this and just said sorry. When I told him about so what happening about me and you , he was like we were never going out and then I told him and he replied saying u should have asked earlier , my answer could have been yes and I'm not going to dump her for you . Afyer reading the message I replied saying that i didn't mean it that way it's just I wish you all the best of luck , as I really liked him , I just wanted him to be happy . Then I said if we could still stay in contact as friends and if it's ok with his girlfriend and he just started avoiding the topic and saying idk and bye . I felt sad at start that we had something as well as friendship between us and now that's even gone.
I feel like a big part of my life has like gone away as there is a wound that I have mentally that cannot be healed.
Can anyone help please ...
Original post by ἱEthan
Pics or it didn't happen. Preferably pictures of your body.

I don't understand - wat u mean ?
Like he used to send me pics and I sent him ..
I'm not really sure - there are like so many people with the same names so
Idk
But can anyone help please ...
Sounds like the best thing to do is move on and try to learn from what happened. Not to worry, there are plenty of nice people out there.

I'd ignore the other iEthan guy if I were you.
Thanks , but sometimes the people you spend time with when you lose them it's hard to get back and you can't but sometimes stop in the present of how much you still miss the old times :frown:
It's quite like difficult when this happens but like I suppose you'll be able to like sort it out. Good luck
Thank and I just hope that no-one has to go through this feeling as its one of the worst feelings to be having :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending