Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Computing GRADE OCR??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have completed both of my CW and I have attained B's in both. What grade do I need in the exam to come out with an overall B??

I think the CW is is overall 60%, not sure though.

Any help is much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    i got b in one and high a in one
    in lmc i got 38 but it has been sent to exam board
    got 32 in maths quiz

ReputationRep:
    wou would need a B/A in yiour exam, as the exam is more weighted i believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariah2011)
    Hi, I have completed both of my CW and I have attained B's in both. What grade do I need in the exam to come out with an overall B??

I think the CW is is overall 40%, not sure though.

Hiya
    It all depends on your raw mark really, assuming you got the complete minimum mark to get a B in your coursework, then you'd need a high B or above. But, assuming you got the maximum possible mark to get a B in your coursework, then you would need a very high D.
    I'd say to aim for a B or above to be safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariah2011)

I think the CW is is overall 40%, not sure though.

The CW is actually 60% of your grade, 30% for each one. The exam is only 40% (thank god for that).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 2, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.