This discussion is closed.
leo00000000
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
One of my friends told me city uni in London is a good choice to pursue my degree. Is it a good uni? anyone ever been there?
Is it very costly to live in city?
Thanks!
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by leo00000000)
One of my friends told me city uni in London is a good choice to pursue my degree. Is it a good uni? anyone ever been there?
Thanks!
Well its got one notable alumni that i know of - the general of the Royal Marines and Commander of all Uk amphibious forces. Not so sure of its quality as a university though.
goldenboy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
actually other alumni include michael fish (weatherman) and the founder of easy jet (very rich man).

city is only good for business related subjects(at cass), otherwise, its a pile of crap, i shud know i went there.
trev
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It is definately a good uni!
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by leo00000000)
Thanks!
depends on what degree you are interested in
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenboy)
actually other alumni include michael fish (weatherman) and the founder of easy jet (very rich man).

city is only good for business related subjects(at cass), otherwise, its a pile of crap, i shud know i went there.
Law is good too - and money laden (but I'm guessing the main impetus for this is the ICSL BVQ!)
MuvverRussia
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenboy)

Stelios Haji-Ioannou did his MSc in Shipping Trade and Finance there. He did his undergrad degree at LSE- to be honest he's always been rich, having been born into a huge shipping family.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.79%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.4%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (86)
12.89%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.89%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.03%

Watched Threads