Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    is there a structure to answer aqa history questions?
    my teacher never taught us about a structure to use but other classes in my school have been taught a specific structure
    ive got my exam on monday and i was wondering whether someone could give me a structure that i could use to answer with to get a grade A in unit 1.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure whether you are doing History A or History B, but I can say what we did for history B. I don't think a structure is that important, but it can help you keep on track.

4 marker: no real structure, just make sure you get 3 or 4 points in and expand on 1 or 2 of them.

6 marker: DEKAP- Describe Explain Knowledge Alternative view Provenance.
    Some people are also taught ADPA Agree Disagree Provenance Argument( as in your view)

10 marker: One side, the other side, conclusion with judgement.

Hope this helps Sorry if you are in fact doing History A

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.