Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why can we not all accept each other? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Religion is a poison, it poisons your mind and pollutes and tries to control how you think and act, A truly horrible drug.

You cant disprove that I am not Allah that has decided to take human form and pretend to be a atheist to test your faith now can you? That must make me Allah then.
    I could say the same about Atheism.

Well, I don't believe in Allah, but what I do know is that a man of faith or messenger of God would not speak in such way. I don't need my faith testing because I can do all things through Christ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimeTravel_0)
    I could say the same about Atheism.

Well, I don't believe in Allah, but what I do know is that a man of faith or messenger of God would not speak in such way. I don't need my faith testing because I can do all things through Christ!
    Atheism allows you to think far more freely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student.feed)
    With racism, religious discrimination and people like BNP gaining popularity, can't we accept each other and live in peace?
    eeeerrrrrrrrrrr
    I'm sure this has been pointed out but religion discriminates, therefore inorder to not discriminate you have to go against religion.

ReputationRep:
    Atheism allows you to think far more freely
    Does it? Atheism also leads to Nihilism.

Why are atheists so obsessed with religion? If you don't believe it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimeTravel_0)
    Does it? Atheism also leads to Nihilism.

Why are atheists so obsessed with religion? If you don't believe it?

The next step from atheism is not Nihilism that is just a load of tosh

Because Religion is something that is bad, and I am happy to try and educate or maybe change peoples opinions on it. And I also enjoy debate.

ReputationRep:
    The next step from atheism is not Nihilism that is just a load of tosh

Because Religion is something that is bad, and I am happy to try and educate or maybe change peoples opinions on it. And I also enjoy debate.
    I enjoy debating with you too. You've made some good points.

(Original post by student.feed)
    With racism, religious discrimination and people like BNP gaining popularity, can't we accept each other and live in peace?
    Because humans beings are horrible

ReputationRep:
    Opposing views and opinions I guess, and sometimes, intolerance.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onde)
    I am OK with people as long as they respect reasonable laws, and do not ascribe to any abhorrent ideologies or follow any abhorrent individuals.
    So Islam has abhorrent ideologies? Ok troll

ReputationRep:
    We can't have peace until we learn not to follow sociopaths who are willing to use humans beings as playthings on the battlefield.

ReputationRep:
    what are you, 10 years old?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.