Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I want to study law at hopefully a London University - these are ones I'm considering: UCL, KCL, LSE, City, Westminister, Surrey, UEA.
    Which ones should I apply to? If you have any other recommendations leave them below!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatGurl)
    Ok so I want to study law at hopefully a London University - these are ones I'm considering: UCL, KCL, LSE, City, Westminister, Surrey, UEA.
    Which ones should I apply to? If you have any other recommendations leave them below!
    lse and ucl are held in the highest regard, so apply there if you're confident about you're grades / the admissions test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest115)
    lse and ucl are held in the highest regard, so apply there if you're confident about you're grades / the admissions test.
    yep i know, i'm planning on applying to 1 (maybe two if my grades go up) rly good uni and then the rest at 'my' level or below
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    It really depends on what you're looking for from a university - but we're one of the best UK institutions for student experience so we would encourage you to take a look at us at an Open Day!

Get an early glimpse of what you could be getting involved with at UEA by looking at our new Law Society video:

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs/AS Grades/Predicted Grades?

ReputationRep:
    Queen Mary London is also worth a look if you are absolutely set on London. However, like UCL/LSE/KCL they have tough entry requirements. You might potentially want to look at universities outside of London for comparison

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.