The Student Room Group

preparing for/ surviving PGDip interview

Hi, I have an interview for PGDip Therapeutic Radiography at LSBU in London next week. I have never had to do an interview for university before, any advice on what to prepare? Is anyone else going to/ already at LSBU? What's it like?

I've got BSc Psychology and MSc Human Neuroscience under my belt and still terrified by the idea of an interview.
Enjoy the interview. They'll literally just want to meet you and ask some questions. It's also an opportunity for you to learn more about if they're right for you.
Reply 2
I've been out of education for 6 years, i'm worrying that I won't sound as smart as my application and I don't know how much detail/ depth they are expecting me to know about therapeutic radiography already and my masters dissertation too?!
Do your homework about the course. You should be able to talk about why this course, why this uni and how the course fits with your career plans. You should also be able to talk about your current work and experience and how it will help with this course and has lead you to this course. Make sure you also ask questions to show that you've done your homework and are serious about this. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest