Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm approximately half way through my exams now and next week is the heaviest in terms of amount of exams within such a short time period. It's thursday in half term and I haven't started revising. I've got so little motivation to do anything and I'm not sure how to deal with it. Struggling quite a lot currently with an eating disorder and low depression means i'm constantly drained of energy and motivation. I feel like I'm going to be really disappointed with my results. It's not even like i'm stressed out yet?
    Does anyone have any ideas how I can tackle this issue alone?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry about all of that. I know its hard, and actually i dont know exactly how you must be feeling. But i want you to know that like you with the many exams next week, i am also in the same boat. 10 days till my next exam and i have 9 in a row. just know that we are in this together, and there is enough time. last minute revision counts a lot, believe me. write a list of what you need to do and do it. after 3 weeks you are done, thats it.

I believe in you and there is enough time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s0apywaterrr)
    I'm approximately half way through my exams now and next week is the heaviest in terms of amount of exams within such a short time period. It's thursday in half term and I haven't started revising. I've got so little motivation to do anything and I'm not sure how to deal with it. Struggling quite a lot currently with an eating disorder and low depression means i'm constantly drained of energy and motivation. I feel like I'm going to be really disappointed with my results. It's not even like i'm stressed out yet?
    Does anyone have any ideas how I can tackle this issue alone?
    (Original post by GCSEgirl13)
    I'm sorry about all of that. I know its hard, and actually i dont know exactly how you must be feeling. But i want you to know that like you with the many exams next week, i am also in the same boat. 10 days till my next exam and i have 9 in a row. just know that we are in this together, and there is enough time. last minute revision counts a lot, believe me. write a list of what you need to do and do it. after 3 weeks you are done, thats it.

I feel exactly the same but I keep telling myself it's just one last push of revision and it'll make the world of difference - don't worry about starting today it's by far too late and it'll be the difference between an entire grade! Although I feel like I'm a bit late because I'm making notes on subjects now and not beforehand

9 exams? In a row? Wow. I only have 4 left but I'm still stressing because the first is maths and the rest are purely theory and learning bunches and bunches of facts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twhiddy)
    I feel exactly the same but I keep telling myself it's just one last push of revision and it'll make the world of difference - don't worry about starting today it's by far too late and it'll be the difference between an entire grade! Although I feel like I'm a bit late because I'm making notes on subjects now and not beforehand

9 exams? In a row? Wow. I only have 4 left but I'm still stressing because the first is maths and the rest are purely theory and learning bunches and bunches of facts
    I might try and make a plan about how I'm going to do this. we are all in it together and I'm sure having extra time off on study leave should help me now!
    thank you for the support guys, it means a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSEgirl13)

thank you so much for the advice, I really appreciate it. 17th june is my last exam so I guess just bring it on

ReputationRep:
    Ugh... I have 7 exams next week and I think the ones I only care about at Maths and Biology. I can get my head down for two hours but after that, I'll be on Youtube listening to music and reading random stuff. I feel so guilty and today I kind of just sat at my desk for 5 minutes contemplating my life.

I want the best results but it's too late. Stupid me... I guess GCSEs are a serious kick up the ass for sixth form.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.