Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Who's starting a course at London South Bank in 2016? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I've just accepted an offer to study Film Practice I'll be starting in Sept 2016 and will be living at home for the first year (unfortunately)! Just wondering what courses people are doing/what societies people are thinking of joining.

I've actually never been so excited about September coming around...roll on freshers week!

Lauren

ReputationRep:
    hi! i'm starting september 2016 too and i'm studying sociology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11l0199)
    Hey guys,

I've just accepted an offer to study Film Practice I'll be starting in Sept 2016 and will be living at home for the first year (unfortunately)! Just wondering what courses people are doing/what societies people are thinking of joining.

I've actually never been so excited about September coming around...roll on freshers week!

Lauren
    Hey Lauren!!

I'm starting in September 2016 as well!! Will be studying Criminolgy with Psychology. I really want to stay in halls but I might be staying at home as well. Where about will you be making the commute from??

Lucille X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisetwidle)
    Hey,
    That's awesome! Are you moving here from out of London?
    Lauren

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucilleChetty)
    Hey Lauren!!

I'm starting in September 2016 as well!! Will be studying Criminolgy with Psychology. I really want to stay in halls but I might be staying at home as well. Where about will you be making the commute from??

Lucille X
    Hey Lucille!!

Thats cool! Sounds like we're in the same boat haha, I've decided to move out in my second year. I'm from Greenwich (South East London) but might stay with another family member from Brixton to cut down the commuting time! Where abouts would you be from?

Lauren x

ReputationRep:
    I am starting in September 2016, BSc Mental Health Nursing. Anyone? XX

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting this year, I'm studying human nutrition with a foundation year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've just firmed my offer for first year Children's nursing! x

ReputationRep:
    When will we get our term dates!!vi need to give to my job as soon as possible to apply for student leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtiiee27)
    When will we get our term dates!!vi need to give to my job as soon as possible to apply for student leave
    Hey I looked for the term dates online https://termdates.co.uk/school-holid...nk-university/ has next years term dates in, the uni website doesn't look like its been updated yet!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11l0199)
    Hey I looked for the term dates online https://termdates.co.uk/school-holid...nk-university/ has next years term dates in, the uni website doesn't look like its been updated yet!
    Hi guys - the term dates can be found if you scroll down a little on the link that was given above: https://termdates.co.uk/school-holid...nk-university/. Best of luck and look forward to seeing you all soon!

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy I'm doing Human Nutrition too! But without a foundation year so we won't get to know each other 😭
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisetwidle)
    Congratulations Louise! Welcome to #teamLSBU see you in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweediepie)
    Hey! I've just firmed my offer for first year Children's nursing! x
    Hey I'm studying Children's Nursing too 😊 first year too x

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I'll be doing Therapeutic Radiography at LSBU

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing a 5 years part time Hons degree?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I start my first year psychology (child development) degree this September.

ReputationRep:
    Hi im Claudia and I'll be studying Theatre Technologies BA at LSBU starting September 2016! Ill be living in Mclaren house D block! Can't wait to start!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everybody!

I'll be patrolling the premises of LSBU this year in a zorb running over hotties!

Hope to see you all around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexterry28)
    Anyone doing a 5 years part time Hons degree?
    I'm not but we can be friends

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.