Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know all unis will be different but I thought I would ask everybody. I am looking at studying computer science at the University of Southampton and was wondering what a 1st year timetable looks like

ReputationRep:
    Hiya Emily,

See this link for the info you're looking for: http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/programme...cience#modules

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dsj123)
    Hiya Emily,

See this link for the info you're looking for: http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/programme...cience#modules
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've just finished my first year at University of Southampton, and the timetable is not bad. So for each semester we roughly have 19-21 hours of lectures, labs and tutorials, and Wednesday afternoons are always kept free because it is for sports. It depends on how they organise your timetable, but I had days where I would start at 9am and finish by 1pm, and other days where I would start at 10am and have random hour gaps and lectures until 5pm. If you're unlucky you may get the 6pm finish, but it really isn't that bad If you have any other questions do feel free to message me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.