Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I used to talk to her and we used to flirt often etc, then she told me she's with someone. So I told her she shouldnt have flirted with me, she apologized and said she didnt realise she was doing it.

Now she's been snapchatting me everyday, like what she's doing and selfies, she doesnt flirt as much tbh. I ignored it for a bit then she questioned it. Now its just annoying. I dont see the point talking to her but dont want to be harsh. I mean we work together I dont want her to say why are you ignoring me.

She snap chats other guys but she doesnt send them selfies or anything. Most say there just friends with her.

But girls will it look bad if I start to ignore her ? I just dont want her to question it or the situation being awkward at work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I used to talk to her and we used to flirt often etc, then she told me she's with someone. So I told her she shouldnt have flirted with me, she apologized and said she didnt realise she was doing it.

Now she's been snapchatting me everyday, like what she's doing and selfies, she doesnt flirt as much tbh. I ignored it for a bit then she questioned it. Now its just annoying. I dont see the point talking to her but dont want to be harsh. I mean we work together I dont want her to say why are you ignoring me.

She snap chats other guys but she doesnt send them selfies or anything. Most say there just friends with her.

But girls will it look bad if I start to ignore her ? I just dont want her to question it or the situation being awkward at work.
    is she still seeing someone?

ReputationRep:
    it's her problem and she needs to sort it, if she doesn't, who cares

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore the snapchats and talk to her only about work related topics outside of work and when at work treat her like you treat your other colleagues (e.g. be friendly and have general conversations). This way you won't be ignoring her, just maintaining a good work relationship

(Original post by nju)
    Just ignore the snapchats and talk to her only about work related topics outside of work and when at work treat her like you treat your other colleagues (e.g. be friendly and have general conversations). This way you won't be ignoring her, just maintaining a good work relationship
    What if she wants to talk more ? Lol

(Original post by Arvin Bhambra)
    is she still seeing someone?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    leave it dont talk to her due to her possibly drawing you in

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably just ignore her outside of work related matters. You clearly have no interest in her except for sexually, otherwise her trying to be friends with you wouldn't be so onerous. So it likely wouldn't work worked out had you gotten together. Consider it a bullet dodged and move on, she'll get the hint eventually.

(Original post by Arvin Bhambra)
    leave it dont talk to her due to her possibly drawing you in
    She talks to other guys too. Drawing me into what ? liking her more ?

ReputationRep:
    What if she wants to talk more ? Lol
    I assume that you're talking about outside work? Just leave long gaps between your replies and try and end the convo when it's not work related for example don't ask non work related questions unless it's rude not to. Also you could just ignore her non work related messages and reply late only apologising that you were busy but don't actually reply to the content of the ignored message

ReputationRep:
    She talks to other guys too. Drawing me into what ? liking her more ?
    she will draw u into liking her more

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    it's her problem and she needs to sort it, if she doesn't, who cares
    Whats her problem ?

ReputationRep:
    Whats her problem ?
    He's talking nonsense, I'd ignore him.

She's clearly just friendly and enjoys making friends. You don't want to be friends, that's cool, just don't reply to her non-work stuff and go about your life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.