The Student Room Group

Should I stop talking to my crush ?

I used to talk to her and we used to flirt often etc, then she told me she's with someone. So I told her she shouldnt have flirted with me, she apologized and said she didnt realise she was doing it.

Now she's been snapchatting me everyday, like what she's doing and selfies, she doesnt flirt as much tbh. I ignored it for a bit then she questioned it. Now its just annoying. I dont see the point talking to her but dont want to be harsh. I mean we work together I dont want her to say why are you ignoring me.

She snap chats other guys but she doesnt send them selfies or anything. Most say there just friends with her.

But girls will it look bad if I start to ignore her ? I just dont want her to question it or the situation being awkward at work.
Original post by Anonymous
I used to talk to her and we used to flirt often etc, then she told me she's with someone. So I told her she shouldnt have flirted with me, she apologized and said she didnt realise she was doing it.

Now she's been snapchatting me everyday, like what she's doing and selfies, she doesnt flirt as much tbh. I ignored it for a bit then she questioned it. Now its just annoying. I dont see the point talking to her but dont want to be harsh. I mean we work together I dont want her to say why are you ignoring me.

She snap chats other guys but she doesnt send them selfies or anything. Most say there just friends with her.

But girls will it look bad if I start to ignore her ? I just dont want her to question it or the situation being awkward at work.

is she still seeing someone?
it's her problem and she needs to sort it, if she doesn't, who cares
Reply 3
Just ignore the snapchats and talk to her only about work related topics outside of work and when at work treat her like you treat your other colleagues (e.g. be friendly and have general conversations). This way you won't be ignoring her, just maintaining a good work relationship :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by nju
Just ignore the snapchats and talk to her only about work related topics outside of work and when at work treat her like you treat your other colleagues (e.g. be friendly and have general conversations). This way you won't be ignoring her, just maintaining a good work relationship :smile:

What if she wants to talk more ? Lol
Reply 5
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
is she still seeing someone?

Yes
Yes

leave it dont talk to her due to her possibly drawing you in
I'd probably just ignore her outside of work related matters. You clearly have no interest in her except for sexually, otherwise her trying to be friends with you wouldn't be so onerous. So it likely wouldn't work worked out had you gotten together. Consider it a bullet dodged and move on, she'll get the hint eventually.
Reply 8
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
leave it dont talk to her due to her possibly drawing you in

She talks to other guys too. Drawing me into what ? liking her more ?
Reply 9
What if she wants to talk more ? Lol

I assume that you're talking about outside work? Just leave long gaps between your replies and try and end the convo when it's not work related for example don't ask non work related questions unless it's rude not to. Also you could just ignore her non work related messages and reply late only apologising that you were busy but don't actually reply to the content of the ignored message
She talks to other guys too. Drawing me into what ? liking her more ?

she will draw u into liking her more
Original post by shawn_o1
it's her problem and she needs to sort it, if she doesn't, who cares

Whats her problem ?
Whats her problem ?

He's talking nonsense, I'd ignore him.

She's clearly just friendly and enjoys making friends. You don't want to be friends, that's cool, just don't reply to her non-work stuff and go about your life.
Reply 13
How about opening up to her that you like her and you have a crush on her?She might want to be with you more. But you don't care her enough and don't give enough time for her. So, she talks with other guys not to feel isolated. My question is Do you Love Her? If so, try to be her official boyfriend and can tell her that you don't like she talks to other guys.
Original post by Kay Zin
How about opening up to her that you like her and you have a crush on her?She might want to be with you more. But you don't care her enough and don't give enough time for her. So, she talks with other guys not to feel isolated. My question is Do you Love Her? If so, try to be her official boyfriend and can tell her that you don't like she talks to other guys.

I think the situation may have changed in the last three years lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending