Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone else out there is doing or has done IT level 3. How accurate did the coursework need to be to pass? I've already passed the exam but keep getting the coursework back from my teacher to be edited due tiny faults. My teacher says since they only 'pass' or 'fail' people she wants to make sure, but I think she must have gone a little loopy - for example giving back coursework to someone leaving two spaces between two words on just one occasion! Opinions anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I think your teacher is a bit OTT. Examiners with limited time aren't exactly going to inspect it word for word, space for space!

ReputationRep:
    IT key skills level 3 is automatically granted after you passed the ICT course.

ReputationRep:
    Not taught key skills but i think your teacher has far too much time on her hands - to be counting spaces - unless it was very obvious i wouldnt bother - UNLESS however tthe specification stated there was to be no errors but VCE unit 1 presenting information only states

"candidates should fully chck there work so that no obvious errors remain"

I wish i had time to sit and count spaces!!!

regards Mr J

ReputationRep:
    Haha, she doesnt need to count spaces, she is now in some kind of hyper-aware state where she just sees them straight away!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.