Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So recently i got a phone call from a girl and she was asking me how I know her bf. Lets call the guy K. Ive been dating her bf for the last few months. I obviously had no idea about her. K called me later saying he has been planning to break up with her for the past few months but whenever he tries to break up with her she keeps saying shes gonna hurt herself. He apparently also stayed with her because he felt bad for her as her dad passed away.

This girls been calling me alot recently and she told me that her dad passed away 4 years ago. But would you really stay with someone for 6 months just because you feel bad. Hes known me for 6 months and he used to flirt with me when we first met. He also told me he broke up with her but she told me she was the one who left him. Apparently he begged her to stay with him.

She bought him alot of things. apparently she bought him a 10 grand rolex, a flat, a phone, designer clothes and she used to pay for everything whenever they went out. Whenever me and him went out he used to insist on paying for everything and he also bought me alot of expensive gifts. And apparently he did all that with her money. Why did he cheat on us? What does he get out of that? Was he serious about either of us?

Edit: hes been dating her for 4 years

ReputationRep:
    It sounds to me like she's his suggamomma and he doesn't really want to admit it.

Quite how you fit into it is uncertain, you could be the love of his life or perhaps he just wanted a second relationship where he feels in control (given she clearly controls their via finances).

Regardless, he's clearly lied to you and sounds like a pretty terrible person. I'd definitely ditch and move on without trying to think too hard on his potential motives.

ReputationRep:
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...srdoo1_500.gif

ReputationRep:
    he sounds like a beg.

ReputationRep:
    Lad

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a tramp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elivercury)
    It sounds to me like she's his suggamomma and he doesn't really want to admit it.

Quite how you fit into it is uncertain, you could be the love of his life or perhaps he just wanted a second relationship where he feels in control (given she clearly controls their via finances).

Regardless, he's clearly lied to you and sounds like a pretty terrible person. I'd definitely ditch and move on without trying to think too hard on his potential motives.
    So do you think he was with her for money?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, this dude has made you the Other Woman and that's terrible.

I agree with the above in that she could be his sugar momma, but either way, this guy is clearly a liar, having hidden her identity from you for 6 months.

And now that you're being pulled between the two of them by all these lies and secrets, I think you'd be better off without him for sure. But of course, it's up to you how you want to deal with all of this.

I wish you luck.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by tammie123)
    What does it matter?
    Yes he was.
    No he wasnt't.

Does either make you feel any better or make any difference?

Get out and leave them to it. If you believe her then he kept information to himself that he should have disclosed. the only problem is he got found out.

ReputationRep:
    Why did he cheat on us? What does he get out of that? Was he serious about either of us?

1) He probably didn't think he was going to get caught.
    2) Why have a slice of 1 cake when he can have 2 whole cakes.
    3) You'll never know.

Any man who is serious or loyal about a women wouldn't do anything that would risk their relationship. He has a penis which sometimes controls his brain. Don't take it personally and don't go back. Anyone who can lie about death and make up amazing stories isn't worth your time and will lie consistently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie123)
    £10,000 gifts? I certainly wouldn't ruleit out. I feel you skimmed past the bit where he has cheated on you, abused your trust and you should clearly dump him however.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.