Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I give ex a bday gift or should I ruin her life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    test
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    If you had to do either, somehow the first one sounds better, but I would do neither personally.

A shame that you are still thinking about someone in the past.

ReputationRep:
    You're honestly going to look pathetic in her eyes if you try to get revenge. She would just be glad to have left you. The best revenge is to live your life since it shows that the break-up didn't affect you.

ReputationRep:
    Please ignore this thread. Posted by mistake.
    • Very Important Poster

This the same ex who threatened you with the police and wants nothing to do with you?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...964123&page=17

Perhaps you might ask a mod to remove it. Keep seeing your therapist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    This the same ex who threatened you with the police and wants nothing to do with you?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...964123&page=17

Perhaps you might ask a mod to remove it. Keep seeing your therapist.
    No completely different girl. Just randomly thought of her and was just typing and submitted by mistake. How do I ask a mod to remove it?

Things are going well with the therapist btw.

ReputationRep:
    And the thread title was wrong too damn it.. it was supposed to be "Should I give ex a bday gift or leave her be in her life?" :/
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by believeteam22)
    And the thread title was wrong too damn it.. it was supposed to be "Should I give ex a bday gift or leave her be in her life?" :/
    I'm not sure I buy that - the two things are very different, I think you meant what you wrote.

But anyway, report your post and ask for it to be removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I'm not sure I buy that - the two things are very different, I think you meant what you wrote.

But anyway, report your post and ask for it to be removed.
    Agree with you
    • Very Important Poster

Ofc you meant what you wrote. Nobody with any sense believes you on that point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Ofc you meant what you wrote. Nobody with any sense believes you on that point.
    Don't really care what you think..

ReputationRep:
    This is hilarious! I haven't been on TSR in over a year, but who could forget you! The whole situation is kinda sad tbh. Looks like you haven't made much progress over the past year....why am I not surprised. I mean really? How long has this lasted for? 2 1/2 years or so. Is ironic that you're always on here looking for advice, but your never willing to follow it. It's like your using this site to hide behind your issues rather than tackling them head on. I really do hope you get over this one day, there's no point living in the past. Focus on you & your future. Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.