The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
if u defend johnny pleb then youre worser than him
Original post by tanyapotter
It's good that you agree he needs to be held accountable if found guilty, because your last 20 posts really do suggest the opposite

No they don't, long ago I said to reachingforthestars if he's charged, he might be held accountable similarly to the average person, I just said he might not get that long in jail, especially since he didn't do severe damage to her unlike her statements. And that she wants his money. People here are priceless trying to get others to agree with them. Immature and desperate and I will never agree with you by stating the obvious that it's illegal to touch someone. My whole premise has been focusing on her being a disgusting person, and you desperately ignoring/failing to see that.
Reply 102
Original post by 999tigger
If she knew what he was like then why did she marry him? I think the stage managed leaks to the press dont do her any favours.

When someone is really in love with someone at first, they try to push away their past. Most of us think we can change how someone acts but we can't.
Seriously how much money do you think she should get for a years marriage to him? Should she be set up for life.

Imo she should get no more than half the joint net earnings - living expenses for the period she was married to him.
If she wnats to release pictures to the press and get her friends to leak stories and taxts they have been saving up then she needs to press charges, otherwise its just a smear campaign.
Original post by ho.odo
if u defend johnny pleb then youre worser than him

"Pleb?" He's one of the richest people in the world. And Heard has literally said, "he's very wealthy and refuses to give me anything." Lmao.
Original post by mero22
When someone is really in love with someone at first, they try to push away their past. Most of us think we can change how someone acts but we can't.

She wasn't in love with him I bet
Original post by 0to100
I don't think it's ok, never said it was. In this particular situation, I think SHE is a snake. I'm not on about the nonexistent okays of beating someone. I did however say her bruises don't look as bad as her exploitative claims. You think it's okay to be a backstabber, a traitor, a user, which is far more likely to happen in several daily issues in an average person's life. So your morals and general life outlook are very worrying and quite frankly I would be absolutely ok with you not quoting me again.

She's not being charged for being a backstabber, a traitor, and a user. He, on the other hand, is being charged for domestic abuse. If he claims he was abused emotionally by her, then I'm all ears. I want them both to get what they deserve. You need to calm down.
Original post by tanyapotter
She's not being charged for being a backstabber, a traitor, and a user. He, on the other hand, is being charged for domestic abuse. If he claims he was abused emotionally by her, then I'm all ears. I want them both to get what they deserve. You need to calm down.

I really need to know that you have better things to do today than bicker with me while you're clearly in the wrong as a human being.

She can't be tried for being a backstabber as far as my legal knowledge takes me, but she definitely will suffer for her disgusting deceitful actions in other ways.
Reply 108
Original post by 0to100

Are you Amber Heard?
Original post by 0to100

Opportunist?
Original post by mero22
Are you Amber Heard?

:rolleyes: seems more intellectuals have stepped into the room.

No darling I'm not, are you? And I've been defending Depp this entire time unregrettably so why'd you even ask is beyond me.
Original post by TrueDetective01
Opportunist?

And only.
Original post by mero22

Well according to her press leaks he was like this a year before she married him. Why would you keep those texts if not to use at a later date?

It makes a large part of it look planned and calculated. It may be on the advice of her lawyer, but its done for money and to destrou his reputation.

If it was about justice then she would have gone to the police.
I have no idea what the truth is and will reserve judgement until I see some convincing evidence (I dunno if there's been any yet, haven't been keeping tabs..) of either abuse or false claims
Original post by 0to100
And only.

Career is going nowhere (could be wrong but I don't follow the entertainment business), age 30, looks fading, in a bad financial state (been living beyond means).

Isn't she also (secretly) married to another person, or something?
i have met him
i have talked business with him (he sure know a good watch that for sure)
and can confirm he is a good person certainly
and well the evidence is very suspicious on her part looks like she planned this for a couple of years by the released screen shots taken 'today' but two years ago she was clearing planning this all along to get a few million
What has kicked off with Depp? Been too busy with exams. Just resurfacing to all sort of news.
Maybe instead of spending his money all day and planning **** like this she should've taken that money he gave her and used it to join some self defense classes. :rolleyes: He would've quit when he saw she had moves like Jagger. But no, she stayed and egged it on. And planned cringe texts with his assistant to expose him. Sad little untalented demon cow.
Original post by 0to100
I really need to know that you have better things to do today than bicker with me while you're clearly in the wrong as a human being.

She can't be tried for being a backstabber as far as my legal knowledge takes me, but she definitely will suffer for her disgusting deceitful actions in other ways.

To you, "backstabbing" is disgusting and deceitful, and domestic violence is excusable. It's regrettable. Bye
Original post by 999tigger
Well according to her press leaks he was like this a year before she married him. Why would you keep those texts if not to use at a later date?

It makes a large part of it look planned and calculated. It may be on the advice of her lawyer, but its done for money and to destrou his reputation.

If it was about justice then she would have gone to the police.

I know you can't stand me and I can't stand you either but this is spot on.

Latest