Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Potential way to find out how she sees me? watch

So I'm really close with this girl, who I massively fancy. We spend pretty much all our time together, when we go out we hold hands etc, however I'm not sure if I'm just in the friendzone or if she does fancy me but, as we work in the same place until September, she just wants to wait until then for it to develop. (She told me in December that, were anything to happen, it wouldn't be until then) So, I was wondering, if I hugged her from behind and then rested my hands lightly on her boobs, would this be a potential way to see if we were just friends or more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I'm really close with this girl, who I massively fancy. We spend pretty much all our time together, when we go out we hold hands etc, however I'm not sure if I'm just in the friendzone or if she does fancy me but, as we work in the same place until September, she just wants to wait until then for it to develop. (She told me in December that, were anything to happen, it wouldn't be until then) So, I was wondering, if I hugged her from behind and then rested my hands lightly on her boobs, would this be a potential way to see if we were just friends or more?
    Yeah sexually assault the woman you like. Women love that

How about you just ask her.

ReputationRep:
    if I hugged her from behind and then rested my hands lightly on her boobs, would this be a potential way to see if we were just friends or more?
    Please don't. :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    she may have x-ray vision, so she might see you like that ?

or if you wear a man bag, probs see you as a drug dealer

or if you broke, probs see you as a hobo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)

But that's too easy...

You sound like a "friend" I had once (maybe not quite as bad because I made it clear I wasn't interested and he kept trying this ****) but anyway no the best way to find out if a woman likes you is to ask, not randomly touch her up. You could put her in a really uncomfortable situation and it's far better to just confess your feelings, there's no shame in it. I've never judged someone for liking me if the feelings aren't reciprocated (nor would anyone I think) but I have started to judge them if they behave a little creepily towards me.

ReputationRep:
    If I hugged her from behind and then rested my hands lightly on her boobs?
    Nononononononononononoooooooooo.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Do NOT do this - it is incredibly creepy and weird.

ReputationRep:
    So, I was wondering, if I hugged her from behind and then rested my hands lightly on her boobs, would this be a potential way to see if we were just friends or more?
    Why would you do this? Seriously? Going straight for the tits.

That doesn't tell her that you like her, just that you want to cop a feel.

There are many outcomes:
    1) You get shoved off and slapped across the face (highly likely)
    2) She wonders what the fudge is wrong with you. (also highly likely)
    3) She may like you, but think you're only interested in sleeping with her. (who knows?)

Just out of curiosity, how would you go about this? Would it be a greeting, because would definitely startle her if she had no idea who was doing this. And has this ever worked for anyone before?

ReputationRep:
    Unless you want to get slapped and make every good thing about you backfire, I recommend that you nothing of that sort. Just, why in the world would you even think that could work?

Honestly, just ask. Not bluntly, though. You wait for the right moment and get into the right mood to increase the chances to your advantage. Maybe start talking about your feelings first?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.