theBranicAc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I chose two btec subjects and the 9 other as gcse, when i get my results sheets will it say 11gcse grades or 9 gcses and 2 btecs?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by theBranicAc)
I chose two btec subjects and the 9 other as gcse, when i get my results sheets will it say 11gcse grades or 9 gcses and 2 btecs?
What is says on your results sheets depends on your school and how they receive the results but they will show as BTEC as that is what they are. If you have taken BTECs then you will get certificates for BTECs. They have their own certificates (but then you get GCSEs for different exam boards on different certificates too.)
theBranicAc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Compost)
What is says on your results sheets depends on your school and how they receive the results but they will show as BTEC as that is what they are. If you have taken BTECs then you will get certificates for BTECs. They have their own certificates (but then you get GCSEs for different exam boards on different certificates too.)
so what if i have 4 gcse qualifations but more than 3 btecs qulafiactions greater than a pass , have i failed my gcse?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by theBranicAc)
so what if i have 4 gcse qualifations but more than 3 btecs qulafiactions greater than a pass , have i failed my gcse?
They are all individual qualifications, they don't add together to make an overall pass or fail.
username2656471
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
BTECs are the same qualification as GCSEs but BTECs are more like coursework based.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
18.03%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (123)
28.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.47%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.65%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.04%

Watched Threads