Steph davis
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

i dont hear much about any celebs cos i dont read things like that

ReputationRep:
    No such problem.
    I moved to Kyrgystan

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend on Facebook who seems to do nothing but share posts by the Kardashians, so that sticks out for me right now.

ReputationRep:
    Kim Kardashian needs to phuck off how is she still allowed on TV after pointing at Kourtney's stretch marks saying "Oh, my God- Kourt, that's like, my biggest fear. I feel so bad for you"

Literally shut up you absolute moron- how is she an 'inspiration' to girls our age? Yep cool she got fat implants on her butt so yay go her big booty!! inspirational!!! Absolutely not slut shaming here because the whole nude photos or sex videos don't phase me but emphasizing the negativity and unwanting of a certain part on someones body which most people (struggle to) deal with is not on. I hate that woman, but I love the rest of them

Yeah Caitlin Jenner can get lost too for killing someone in a car crash yet getting woman of the year award ok yes go kill ppl !!!! v inspirational much fighting so love

ReputationRep:
    i dunno what yall have against the Kardashians or Jenners, lmao errything they do is FWP

ReputationRep:
    Beyoncé...ugh

ReputationRep:
    Literally, I'd be quite happy for the Khardashians and Jenners to move to another universe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bangtan)
    i dunno what yall have against the Kardashians or Jenners, lmao errything they do is FWP
    urban dictionary is telling me FWP means first world problems but okally dokally I see body shaming 100% a reason to hate Kim Kardashian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    urban dictionary is telling me FWP means first world problems but okally dokally I see body shaming 100% a reason to hate Kim Kardashian
    hahaha i completely agree but they're kind of a joke tbh so no-one takes them seriously [i hope].

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.