Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    told someone that i didnt give 2 shits about them and he told me taht i was drunk and needed tto go to bed and then he looked really upset and cut the call :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    told someone that i didnt give 2 shits about them and he told me taht i was drunk and needed tto go to bed and then he looked really upset and cut the call :sad:
    Tell him you give 3 shits about him.

ReputationRep:
    Nightcap time i think :P

ReputationRep:
    Simple.
    Apologise in the morning and in future if you can't keep your **** together when drunk, don't drink.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Tell him you give 3 shits about him.
    Go2sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Go2sleep
    Go3sleep

ReputationRep:
    Do you like him?
    Just apologise in the morning; you sound like someone who can't handle alcohol very well so I'm sure he'll understand :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Simple.
    Apologise in the morning and in future if you can't keep your **** together when drunk, don't drink.
    Wait wait wait I tentatively agree. Because the last time we spoke you were 5 pints in and nearly slaughtered me lol

ReputationRep:
    Go to sleep, and you aren't "slightly" drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Wait wait wait I tentatively agree. Because the last time we spoke you were 5 pints in and nearly slaughtered me lol
    Was just having a laugh mate
    Was never meant to be taken seriously, like the vast majority of my posts on this website.

ReputationRep:
    Was just having a laugh mate
    Was never meant to be taken seriously, like the vast majority of my posts on this website.
    Is that night vague?

ReputationRep:
    Is that night vague?
    Not particularly, though I don't remember what the disagreement was about. But then I don't remember things well in general so that's no surprise.

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly, though I don't remember what the disagreement was about. But then I don't remember things well in general so that's no surprise.
    I actually can't remember it at ALL lol and I wasn't even drunk tbh, sobering up now after getting lightly blathered few hrs ago.
    Anyway I just remember...you. I remember **** all about the subject, it's actually worrying lol

ReputationRep:
    I actually can't remember it at ALL lol and I wasn't even drunk tbh, sobering up now after getting lightly blathered few hrs ago.
    Anyway I just remember...you. I remember **** all about the subject, it's actually worrying lol
    Oh well, all's well that ends well.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, all's well that ends well.
    No what was the subject so we can argue about it some more?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I have a raging headache.

ReputationRep:
    I have a raging boner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I have a raging boner
    Nothing new there.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing new there.
    I didn't 10 minutes ago

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.