The Student Room Group

Knife being kicked toward the body of a Palestinian man

Newly released footage shows a knife being kicked toward the body of a Palestinian man who was killed after being accused of carrying out a knife attack.

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/740046656136844/

israelis trying to hide their murders again, not the first time they've been accused of throwing knives next to shot palestinians to make it look like the palestinians were trying to stab soldirs.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Vile acts by a vile country run by a vile man.
Reply 2
Israel 'trying to hide its murders'...by showing the video in military court and charging the offender with manslaughter? Yeah, good cover up.
:puke:
heavily edited so you don't se the whole incident

But the solider has been done for manslaughter correct?
Original post by Maestosa
Israel 'trying to hide its murders'...by showing the video in military court and charging the offender with manslaughter? Yeah, good cover up.

This. But any excuse to do the usual "waah Israel waaah"
Original post by Maestosa

It's like the 'holocaust' they are currently perpetuating

in the history of the world Israel are the only country so bad at it the population of the people the are committing genocide towards are actually increasing in number.

If I were them I'd stay away form the nefarious side of politic and just stick to creating world leading scientists, actors, comediennes, writers etc......
Reply 7
Original post by BaconandSauce
But the solider has been done for manslaughter correct?

The soldier is blamed of killing a terrorist after he was already neutralised.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/VIDEO-IDF-probes-soldier-who-shot-dead-subdued-Palestinian-terrorist-449094
Original post by admonit
The soldier is blamed of killing a terrorist after he was already neutralised.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/VIDEO-IDF-probes-soldier-who-shot-dead-subdued-Palestinian-terrorist-449094

and rightly he has been done for manslaughter

but as I say without seeing footage of the whole incident and only a small section of what happened the video as presented by the OP means nothing
Reply 9
and rightly he has been done for manslaughter

but as I say without seeing footage of the whole incident and only a small section of what happened the video as presented by the OP means nothing

In my link's video you can see the shot and the knife.
Original post by admonit
In my link's video you can see the shot and the knife.

but not the start of the attack or events in between (you know the attempted stabbing of a Israeli citizen but then if it were to show that it would undermine the point of the video would it not)

But all it really shows is a very edited version of events

It does not show the whole so should not be used to form any kind of opinion (unless a few seconds is all you need to make your mind up over this)
but not the start of the attack or events in between (you know the attempted stabbing of a Israeli citizen but then if it were to show that it would undermine the point of the video would it not)

But all it really shows is a very edited version of events

It does not show the whole so should not be used to form any kind of opinion (unless a few seconds is all you need to make your mind up over this)

Of course there was a stabbing attack and a soldier was wounded, nobody discusses that. But It's not relevant. According to the rules the soldier had no right to shoot at already neutralized terrorist.
Also I'm sure that the court already checked the footage.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by admonit
Of course there was a stabbing attack and a soldier was wounded, nobody discusses that. But It's not relevant. According to the rules the soldier had no right to shoot at already neutralized terrorist.
Also I'm sure that the court already checked the footage.

The point of the OP is clear

the 'kicking the knife towards' is meant to imply there was no attack in the first place and the knife was planted this lie has been doing the rounds on anti Jewish sites since it happened and this is the lie I am countering

and I quote form the OP '
israelis trying to hide their murders again, not the first time they've been accused of throwing knives next to shot palestinians to make it look like the palestinians were trying to stab soldirs.'

Yes I agree and I have already stated the solider has been charged (and rightly so) with manslaughter

But this is not the point of the OP as well you know
(edited 7 years ago)
The point of the OP is clear

Could it be otherwise? His muslim brother was killed.. :cool:
Original post by ☪☪☪
https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/740046656136844/

israelis trying to hide their murders again, not the first time they've been accused of throwing knives next to shot palestinians to make it look like the palestinians were trying to stab soldirs.

So, you're going to generalise about an entire nation based on the actions of a few? Isn't that what you apologists are fighting against?
Original post by Aceadria
So, you're going to generalise about an entire nation based on the actions of a few? Isn't that what you apologists are fighting against?

Yeah because the continuous persecution and oppression of the Palestinians is only down to the 'actions of a few'...
Anyway, I don't think he was generalising all Israelis in the first place.
Original post by childofthesun
Yeah because the continuous persecution and oppression of the Palestinians is only down to the 'actions of a few'...

Are you seriously suggesting that all Israelis are to blame for this one action?

Let's let him/her answer that.

'israelis trying to hide their murders again,'

Yes that's generalising all Israelis
Israel is such a beautiful country to visit and I will support it's existence no matter what
Original post by Aceadria
Are you seriously suggesting that all Israelis are to blame for this one action?

Let's let him/her answer that.

Obviously not. But your comment was making it seem like this was a one off incident involving a few rogue Israelis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending