Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I wan't to buy the Chanel Boy or classic bag.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you have £4,000 to spare , then no.

ReputationRep:
    If you have the money, most 16 year olds dont

ReputationRep:
    save.

Nobody cares if you have a chanel bag at 16. Save to buy a house, which you'll care about, later in life lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    save.

Nobody cares if you have a chanel bag at 16. Save to buy a house, which you'll care about, later in life lmao.
    lol true... Last year it was £2000 now it's £4000 what on earth happened to the price

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mero22)
    I wan't to buy the Chanel Boy or classic bag but is 16 an okay age to buy Chanel bags....
    if you want go and buy pre owned i know people who make £100,000 a year they still buy pre owned the the price drops rapidly i could buy one right now from http://shop.prestigepawnbrokers.co.u...c-single-flap/
    that £1200 and legit i've sold them several watches and bought some as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    if you want go and buy pre owned i know people who make £100,000 a year they still buy pre owned the the price drops rapidly i could buy one right now from http://shop.prestigepawnbrokers.co.u...c-single-flap/
    that £1200 and legit i've sold them several watches and bought some as well
    Thanks but I've already browsed on pre-owned bags that some youtubers suggested.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I wish I had £4,000 to splurge out on stationery. :love:

ReputationRep:
    So not worth it, maybe in the future when you've got good earnings but not now. At 16 is when stuff starts getting expensive and it's not cheap from there as you get older

ReputationRep:
    If your parents are actual 1%'ers (not just standard middle class 100k pa) then do it, if this is your savings it looks pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    I wan't to buy the Chanel Boy or classic bag but is 16 an okay age to buy Chanel bags....
    daddy's little princess lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiyasU)

ReputationRep:
    Council estate confirmed :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Passion Fruit)
    Council estate confirmed :teehee:
    Did you know some people have parents who live abroad? It's quite strange I know.

ReputationRep:
    Did you know some people have parents who live abroad? It's quite strange I know.
    I know thats a bare ting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiyasU)
    Well I wouldn't mind having a 1%'er father who could buy me everything I could wish for. In fact I would be living the absolute dream...

ReputationRep:
    My god, I wish I had £4k to spend. I'd probably invest the whole amount in a kickass pc :lol:

ReputationRep:
    This yat is getting a £4000 handbag with her parents' money. Meanwhile, my parents gives me a hard time for using too much toilet paper.

Fwiw, if you want to be more attractive, £4000 could be way better spent elsewhere.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    The most I've ever spent on a bag was this bag
    https://www.celine.com/en/collection...167792AGX.11YE
    but the red and black version.
    So stylish and small and cute. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    This yat is getting a £4000 handbag with her parents' money. Meanwhile, my parents gives me a hard time for using too much toilet paper.

Fwiw, if you want to be more attractive, £4000 could be way better spent elsewhere.
    about yat loool

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.