The Student Room Group

Unit 3/4 Business Studies Edexcel 2016 predictions

Does anyone know the predicted topics for the Unit 3 Business Edexcel paper?? Would be really useful if anyone knew and can share.

The Unit 4 predictions are found in the attached

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Those questions are for AQA not edexcel
Reply 3
How did anyone find the exam?
Reply 4
Original post by Ringles
How did anyone find the exam?

alright . but made silly mistake on ARR , YOU ?
Reply 5
Original post by discuss
alright . but made silly mistake on ARR , YOU ?

On ARR? what do you mean?

I found it okay, rushed for time though missed out a point on the last question about the extent multinationals can be controlled.
Reply 6
Original post by Ringles
On ARR? what do you mean?

I found it okay, rushed for time though missed out a point on the last question about the extent multinationals can be controlled.

added up all the net cash flow but then forgot to take away the 300 million from it .
so instead of doing 182 divided by 4 then divided that by 300 i done 482 divided by 4 then divided that by 300 - should get some method marks hopefully !
Reply 7
Original post by discuss
added up all the net cash flow but then forgot to take away the 300 million from it .
so instead of doing 182 divided by 4 then divided that by 300 i done 482 divided by 4 then divided that by 300 - should get some method marks hopefully !

Oh right, are you talking about edexcel? i only had the unit 3 today?
Reply 8
Original post by Ringles
Oh right, are you talking about edexcel? i only had the unit 3 today?

Haha same,i thinj hes on about another exam board how did u find the exam?
Reply 9
Original post by sam1793
Haha same,i thinj hes on about another exam board how did u find the exam?

It was okay, but not to the standard i wanted, i seemed to just bs the whole way through?

Do you want to try make a unofficial mark-scheme, or atleast the questions?
Reply 10
I have got a vague idea on the questions but this paper wasnt completely hard just a bit of politics in this paper in particular for section B,do you remember?
Yeah that sounds great! I'm panicking though I majorly ran out of time at the end and rushed me 10 and 15 marker which is so annoying I reckon I've mess up my chances a bit now - otherwise not too bad :')
Original post by Ringles
It was okay, but not to the standard i wanted, i seemed to just bs the whole way through?

Do you want to try make a unofficial mark-scheme, or atleast the questions?

Yeah that sounds great! I'm panicking though I majorly ran out of time at the end and rushed me 10 and 15 marker which is so annoying I reckon I've mess up my chances a bit now - otherwise not too bad :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending