Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the predicted topics for the Unit 3 Business Edexcel paper?? Would be really useful if anyone knew and can share.

The Unit 4 predictions are found in the attached

Thanks
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf BUSS4TopicTracker.pdf (320.2 KB, 540 views)
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Jessica)
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Those questions are for AQA not edexcel

ReputationRep:
    How did anyone find the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ringles)
    How did anyone find the exam?
    alright . but made silly mistake on ARR , YOU ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by discuss)
    alright . but made silly mistake on ARR , YOU ?
    On ARR? what do you mean?

I found it okay, rushed for time though missed out a point on the last question about the extent multinationals can be controlled.

ReputationRep:
    On ARR? what do you mean?

I found it okay, rushed for time though missed out a point on the last question about the extent multinationals can be controlled.

added up all the net cash flow but then forgot to take away the 300 million from it .
    so instead of doing 182 divided by 4 then divided that by 300 i done 482 divided by 4 then divided that by 300 - should get some method marks hopefully !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by discuss)
    added up all the net cash flow but then forgot to take away the 300 million from it .
    so instead of doing 182 divided by 4 then divided that by 300 i done 482 divided by 4 then divided that by 300 - should get some method marks hopefully !
    Oh right, are you talking about edexcel? i only had the unit 3 today?

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, are you talking about edexcel? i only had the unit 3 today?
    Haha same,i thinj hes on about another exam board how did u find the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam1793)
    Haha same,i thinj hes on about another exam board how did u find the exam?
    It was okay, but not to the standard i wanted, i seemed to just bs the whole way through?

Do you want to try make a unofficial mark-scheme, or atleast the questions?

ReputationRep:
    I have got a vague idea on the questions but this paper wasnt completely hard just a bit of politics in this paper in particular for section B,do you remember?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that sounds great! I'm panicking though I majorly ran out of time at the end and rushed me 10 and 15 marker which is so annoying I reckon I've mess up my chances a bit now - otherwise not too bad :')

ReputationRep:
    It was okay, but not to the standard i wanted, i seemed to just bs the whole way through?

Do you want to try make a unofficial mark-scheme, or atleast the questions?

Yeah that sounds great! I'm panicking though I majorly ran out of time at the end and rushed me 10 and 15 marker which is so annoying I reckon I've mess up my chances a bit now - otherwise not too bad :')

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.