The Student Room Group

Help needed with assistive mobility device dissertation

Hi all,

As a disabled student who uses a mobility scooter, I am exploring the impact of assistive mobility devices on well-being for my MSc dissertation.

I'm struggling to find participants who have a physical disability, and use a mobility aid (e.g. wheelchair, scooter, frame etc)! If you fit this criteria, I'd really appreciate your help filling in a quick 10 minute survey using the link below:

https://nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/assistive-mobility-devices-well-being

Taking part is voluntary, but your contribution would be really helpful and all responses would be completely anonymous.

If you know anyone else who might be interested in taking part, please pass the link onto them :smile:

Thank you for you help!
Rachel
Original post by RachelC1993
Hi all,

As a disabled student who uses a mobility scooter, I am exploring the impact of assistive mobility devices on well-being for my MSc dissertation.

I'm struggling to find participants who have a physical disability, and use a mobility aid (e.g. wheelchair, scooter, frame etc)! If you fit this criteria, I'd really appreciate your help filling in a quick 10 minute survey using the link below:

https://nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/assistive-mobility-devices-well-being

Taking part is voluntary, but your contribution would be really helpful and all responses would be completely anonymous.

If you know anyone else who might be interested in taking part, please pass the link onto them :smile:

Thank you for you help!
Rachel

I've shared this with a facebook group of friends who use mobility aids - hopefully you'll get more responses.

If you're on twitter then asking tanni grey-thompson to retweet a request for you might be worthwhile to find responses (in my experience she seems to have the widest reach within the disabled community and she's also lovely)
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
I've shared this with a facebook group of friends who use mobility aids - hopefully you'll get more responses.

If you're on twitter then asking tanni grey-thompson to retweet a request for you might be worthwhile to find responses (in my experience she seems to have the widest reach within the disabled community and she's also lovely)

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help :smile:

I'm not on twitter, but I think I may make an account because this sounds like a really good idea. Thank you!
Moved to surveys and research

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending