Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

does anyone have any predictions for the human paper questions? or tips for answering 'evaluate' and 'comment on' questions?
    Also, I was wandering about UMS points or marks and how many each paper is worth as well as how many the C/A is worth and how many ums marks you would need to get an A (for the c/a).

I've only revised Population Dynamics lol, I'm dead... and not ever properly.

Anyways, prediction for that (could be any):

• Anything regarding DTM - what does Stage 1 in the model show or what changes happen etc.
    • Assessment of impact of economiccgrowth, demographic factors, migration & conflict (either of them or maybe 2-3 of them in a 6 marker) e.g how could conflict impact an economy or population structure of a developing or developed country - how could the impacts be different idek lol...
    • Issues related to ageing population orsomething about the ageing population - maybe a question regarding underpopulation and this could be due to ageing population - or even ageing population may be an answer to a question (can't think of one really but maybe why countries don't want ageing populations or underpopulation - this would look at the disadvantages of an ageing population)
    • Migration policies - Quota (probably something about them), Open Door (possibly), skills-test (highly unlikely) imo..
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.