geography gcse human paper? Watch

samthecat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
does anyone have any predictions for the human paper questions? or tips for answering 'evaluate' and 'comment on' questions?
Also, I was wandering about UMS points or marks and how many each paper is worth as well as how many the C/A is worth and how many ums marks you would need to get an A (for the c/a).
Thanks
Chittesh14
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've only revised Population Dynamics lol, I'm dead... and not ever properly.

Anyways, prediction for that (could be any):

• Anything regarding DTM - what does Stage 1 in the model show or what changes happen etc.
  • Assessment of impact of economiccgrowth, demographic factors, migration & conflict (either of them or maybe 2-3 of them in a 6 marker) e.g how could conflict impact an economy or population structure of a developing or developed country - how could the impacts be different idek lol...
  • Issues related to ageing population orsomething about the ageing population - maybe a question regarding underpopulation and this could be due to ageing population - or even ageing population may be an answer to a question (can't think of one really but maybe why countries don't want ageing populations or underpopulation - this would look at the disadvantages of an ageing population)
  • Migration policies - Quota (probably something about them), Open Door (possibly), skills-test (highly unlikely) imo..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed