AQA AS Biology B2 (Paper 2) 2016 - what do you think is going to come up?

Watch
Henrykitchen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys,

I don't know if there's already a thread for this, but what do you think is going to come up (bearing in mind what came up in paper 1)?

Henry
alicejb0906
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i'd say all the transport stuff - transport in plants and animals, circulatory system, translocation, that sort of thing and maybe some taxonomy/biodiversity because none of that came up in the first paper
Sniperdon227
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just prepare for everything, they'll probs make it super hard
runningcat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
given what paper one was like it can be on anything, but probably DNA stuff, classification and gas exchange im guessing
chelseaoscar15
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, i was hoping someone could help me on a specific question.

I'd appreciate any help on how to do question 3.4 on the AQA AS Specimen paper set 2, the one about drawing a tangent on a curve and using it to calculate rate of change at 5minutes.
Jackrosser97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chelseaoscar15)

I'd appreciate any help on how to do question 3.4 on the AQA AS Specimen paper set 2, the one about drawing a tangent on a curve and using it to calculate rate of change at 5minutes.
a tangent/gradient came up on the first paper so i highly doubt it will be on the second
Collombia
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
inb4thisthreadbecomespopular

I've posted these before by the way.
chelseaoscar15
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jackrosser97)
a tangent/gradient came up on the first paper so i highly doubt it will be on the second
Doesn't hurt to know it, you got any idea?

Also for q 5.3 on same paper, i'd appreciate any help.
Mina_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chelseaoscar15)

Name:  13348945_1314265128587716_52316504_n.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  40.7 KB

Although, my teacher did take 10 minutes trying out different tangents just to find the correct answer.

Oh, and a negative sign because the curve is decreasing
jsusie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Collombia)
inb4thisthreadbecomespopular

I've posted these before by the way.
Are these the set 1 or 2 AQA Biology Specimen papers?
Collombia
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jsusie)
Are these the set 1 or 2 AQA Biology Specimen papers?
Set 2. Also, for anyone viewing this before June 18th, 2016...
http://www.megafileupload.com/b853/A...apers_2015.zip
chzm
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi all! i hope your AS exams went well! i'm an A2 student (just finished ) and im selling my CGP aqa revision guide and also Collins unit 1 and 2 student support materials and I wondered if anyone would be interested in them?? I understand there's a new specification now but i dont know how different that is to the original one so the books may still come in useful (they were a god send for me!!!) I also printed out notes for all topics for unit 1 ,2, 4 and 5 for Biology (the notes are from the chemstuff website which are available online) however i felt like a printed copy was much more useful so i bound them together in a booklet,if anyone wants these i can post them out to you (some pages are highlighted within them) It would save you time from printing them our yourselves i guess (just a thought!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (563)
34.16%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (678)
41.14%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.15%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.55%

Watched Threads