Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I don't know if there's already a thread for this, but what do you think is going to come up (bearing in mind what came up in paper 1)?

Henry

ReputationRep:
    i'd say all the transport stuff - transport in plants and animals, circulatory system, translocation, that sort of thing and maybe some taxonomy/biodiversity because none of that came up in the first paper

ReputationRep:
    Just prepare for everything, they'll probs make it super hard

ReputationRep:
    given what paper one was like it can be on anything, but probably DNA stuff, classification and gas exchange im guessing

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i was hoping someone could help me on a specific question.

I'd appreciate any help on how to do question 3.4 on the AQA AS Specimen paper set 2, the one about drawing a tangent on a curve and using it to calculate rate of change at 5minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseaoscar15)

I'd appreciate any help on how to do question 3.4 on the AQA AS Specimen paper set 2, the one about drawing a tangent on a curve and using it to calculate rate of change at 5minutes.
    a tangent/gradient came up on the first paper so i highly doubt it will be on the second

ReputationRep:
    inb4thisthreadbecomespopular

I've posted these before by the way.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf 7401-1 Paper 1 QP v1.0.pdf (583.9 KB, 509 views)
  2. File Type: pdf 7401-1 Paper 1 MS v1.0.pdf (124.9 KB, 546 views)
  3. File Type: pdf 7401-2 Paper 2_QP_v1.0.pdf (529.8 KB, 501 views)
  4. File Type: pdf 7401-2 Paper 2 MS v1.0.pdf (157.7 KB, 493 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackrosser97)
    a tangent/gradient came up on the first paper so i highly doubt it will be on the second
    Doesn't hurt to know it, you got any idea?

Also for q 5.3 on same paper, i'd appreciate any help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseaoscar15)

Name:  13348945_1314265128587716_52316504_n.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  40.7 KB

Although, my teacher did take 10 minutes trying out different tangents just to find the correct answer.

Oh, and a negative sign because the curve is decreasing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Collombia)
    inb4thisthreadbecomespopular

I've posted these before by the way.
    Are these the set 1 or 2 AQA Biology Specimen papers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsusie)
    Are these the set 1 or 2 AQA Biology Specimen papers?
    Set 2. Also, for anyone viewing this before June 18th, 2016...
    http://www.megafileupload.com/b853/A...apers_2015.zip

ReputationRep:
    hi all! i hope your AS exams went well! i'm an A2 student (just finished ) and im selling my CGP aqa revision guide and also Collins unit 1 and 2 student support materials and I wondered if anyone would be interested in them?? I understand there's a new specification now but i dont know how different that is to the original one so the books may still come in useful (they were a god send for me!!!) I also printed out notes for all topics for unit 1 ,2, 4 and 5 for Biology (the notes are from the chemstuff website which are available online) however i felt like a printed copy was much more useful so i bound them together in a booklet,if anyone wants these i can post them out to you (some pages are highlighted within them) It would save you time from printing them our yourselves i guess (just a thought!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.