Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    he's kiesha's lover
    oh

ReputationRep:
    are these people being serious? is there really 12 year olds that can defeat a levels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirki)
    A lot of people do Maths GCSE and even AS/A2 a year early, it's just that these people are taught to a higher standard at an early age.
    I was meant to take my maths GCSE a year early but I didn't want to. The past 3 years of maths teaching that I've had has been unbelievably low; my maths teacher hasn't taught me a thing in those 3 years and I hate him for it. But my primary school was decent and I was stretched and stuff because we were streamed so I did get a high standard of teaching when I was younger, but my secondary school years have been crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaUUU)
    there were kids in the paper last year that were getting a's in maths, physics etc a levels and doing work at 17,18 year old standards?

what is that all about?!

Wow Dazzy how many accounts have u got? Whats next, DazYaVVV?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloBoy)
    are these people being serious? is there really 12 year olds that can defeat a levels?
    TWELVE???!!!!
    that's insane!!! are these people workoholics??? or do you rekon they are naturally this clever? i would love to be one of those people, naturally gifted in the complexed world of education :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloBoy)

I once watched this tv programme in psychology, these parents hot housed there children. The eldest daughter studied Medicine in Uni at the age of 12, she passed high school at about 9. What thye did was from the day they were born, they talked to them and dicussed about evrything and how it was made etc... It was interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Wow Dazzy how many accounts have u got? Whats next, DazYaVVV?
    as many as i want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaCCC)
    as many as i want
    you are one clever kid, i seen some of the stuff you posted on chemistry and thanks on physics

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be in uni when I'm 17 .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RupertB)
    you are one clever kid, i seen some of the stuff you posted on chemistry and thanks on physics
    elpaw crushes my physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    that great! have you done a levels? your a clever dude whose def gona get a first in uni! what do you wana study?

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)

Im gonna be 19, so does that make me dumb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    that great! have you done a levels? your a clever dude whose def gona get a first in uni! what do you wana study?

neha
    xxxx
    Thank you very much . I've done my AS-Levels, A2s next year. I wanna study Computer Science at Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Im gonna be 19, so does that make me dumb.
    No, of course it doesn't! Certain other things do though .

ReputationRep:
    I did 7 gcse's in Yr 10, skipped Yr 11, then 3 AS's in Lower 6.... 3 A2's in upper 6.
    I'm going to university in Sept. and I'm 17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    neither do i
    i know someone who is in uni when she was 17 :eek:
    im 17 and ill be 17 when in uni!?
    whats so wrong with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Best)
    I did 7 gcse's in Yr 10, skipped Yr 11, then 3 AS's in Lower 6.... 3 A2's in upper 6.
    I'm going to university in Sept. and I'm 17
    i just started school yong coz i was jealous of my sister going to school and leaving me at home! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be 23 by the time I get to starting uni properly does that make me daft too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chiaki)
    I'm gonna be 23 by the time I get to starting uni properly does that make me daft too?
    no why would you be?!
    everyone has their own reasons why they start uni or school or whatever when they do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    im 17 and ill be 17 when in uni!?
    whats so wrong with that?
    u done ur A levels? well nothing wrong is with that
    i will be in uni as well
    but she got straight A s

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.