Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any year 10's doing foundation maths Edexcel?
    If yes comment below. I'm revising maths now.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I urge you to try out my new app, Bubblemaths, you can ask any maths questions to a mentor live and it's totally free, no sign up is required! http://app.bubblemaths.com/

We are also looking for some helpers, if you are willing to help and you consider yourself reasonably good at Maths, please message me. Mentors can also be expected to be paid in the near future!

Thank you!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by *Alisha*)
    Well, I'm revising maths.... Currently a Year 12 unit though

If you want any pointers shoot
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Pi/2)
    Hi there, I urge you to try out my new app, Bubblemaths, you can ask any maths questions to a mentor live and it's totally free, no sign up is required! http://app.bubblemaths.com/

We are also looking for some helpers, if you are willing to help and you consider yourself reasonably good at Maths, please message me. Mentors can also be expected to be paid in the near future!

Thank you!
    What level of maths are we talking? I can help up to A-level, although Zacken is the genius on this forum

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing higher next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    What level of maths are we talking? I can help up to A-level, although Zacken is the genius on this forum
    Only up to A-Level, if you're interested please PM me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pi/2)

Thank you!
    Thank you' I'll definitely try it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Are you doing higher next year?
    My teacher said I'm more likely to do higher as I got a B in a practise higher paper.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! In Year 10 doing edexcel maths higher

ReputationRep:
    I've just been studying by doing past papers. How are you revising?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studious.Student)
    I've just been studying by doing past papers. How are you revising?
    Trust me when I say this, at this point there is nothing better than past papers. I'd suggest that Alisha do the same. If you're finding anything difficult, do one paper open book and then try doing another paper under timed conditions

ReputationRep:
    My teacher said I'm more likely to do higher as I got a B in a practise higher paper.
    That's good then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    That's good then
    Thanks are you doing higher?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks are you doing higher?
    no i'm in as year of college, i did higher

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.