Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How come i dont enjoy typical parties? Watch

Im in my late twenties, female and still like to do active things that i once did as a kid but no other women my age is up for it. For example at parties the men of all ages often like to show off, do handstands and do some kick ups with a ball. This is my type of fun lol I like to do these things to as sitting gossiping all night makes me bored and want to go home. This is why i dont wear heels as it means im just restricted to sitting or standing there. I guess this is why i dont like parties, even if i do enjoy a conversation i only have a quiet voice and have to shout. I dont know why im like this though compared to most females.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im in my late twenties, female and still like to do active things that i once did as a kid but no other women my age is up for it. For example at parties the men of all ages often like to show off, do handstands and do some kick ups with a ball. This is my type of fun lol I like to do these things to as sitting gossiping all night makes me bored and want to go home. This is why i dont wear heels as it means im just restricted to sitting or standing there. I guess this is why i dont like parties, even if i do enjoy a conversation i only have a quiet voice and have to shout. I dont know why im like this though compared to most females.
    Do not worry I am 19 and I feel the same. I pretend I do to "fit" in

ReputationRep:
    you probably need an attitude change - relax, enjoy talking to people, loosen up, don't be awkward, get your drink on, etc

ReputationRep:
    Are you a tom boy? Perhaps a butch lesbian.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ikr, their awkward and its strange.
    You get put into a room of people who were invited and get drunk, have drugs and have underage sx
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Join the blokes on their nights out

(Original post by SMEGGGY)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So liking to be active implies butch lesbian, no wonder most women are overweight with this thinking.

ReputationRep:
    So liking to be active implies butch lesbian, no wonder most women are overweight with this thinking.
    You can just join a gym and be as active in there as much as required. Doing handstands willy nilly is not lady like.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Projection much?

ReputationRep:
    OP: "do handstands"? I thought women like doing that as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    It's quite a show of shoulder and core strength regardless of gender. Free-standing handstand pushups are impressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    Projection much?
    You've got me, I'm a butch lesbian. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You've got me, I'm a butch lesbian. :rolleyes:
    ...which is why you call yourself bisexual in your profile?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    at parties the men of all ages often like to show off, do handstands and do some kick ups with a ball. This is my type of fun
    http://img.memecdn.com/attention-whore_o_154167.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    img
    That is an awful handstand.

lol thats lame, most people cant hold them.

ReputationRep:
    lol thats lame, most people cant hold them.
    That's barely a handstand though. There should be a straight line down the body, more or less.

Left is right, right is wrong.

http://www.chrissalvato.com/wp-conte...-handstand.png
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    That is an awful handstand.
    Which makes it worse. Not only does she look like an attention whore, she's also a retard.

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Well they never do, little girls do but not women. Unless im not getting out enough or something.

ReputationRep:
    Well they never do, little girls do but not women. Unless im not getting out enough or something.
    Some grown-up women do handstands too, but normally in the guise of 'yoga'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.