Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I really want to see sundara karma in septemeber but the age requirement says under 16s have to be accompanied by an adult, it's 3 months before my 16th birthday so I was wondering how strict they are with ID? I get told I look older due to be 5ft10 and relitivly capable with a make up brush but I'm scared because if I don't gett in I'll be deverstated.

ReputationRep:
    How do they define adult? Someone over 16?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by offhegoes)
    How do they define adult? Someone over 16?
    Over 18

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22, if you pay for my ticket I'll go with you

Never been ID'd for a gig though, but I've seen people get ID'd at Koko in Camden. Think I had a beard at the time though haha so wouldn't really have been ID'd anywhere..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wahrheit)
    I'm 22, if you pay for my ticket I'll go with you

Never been ID'd for a gig though, but I've seen people get ID'd at Koko in Camden. Think I had a beard at the time though haha so wouldn't really have been ID'd anywhere..

In all honesty grabbing a random adult waiting and asking them to adopt me as their friend will be my back up plan 😂 Tickets are so cheap if you weren't a complete stranger I'd be tempted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzziE-C)
    In all honesty grabbing a random adult waiting and asking them to adopt me as their friend will be my back up plan 😂 Tickets are so cheap if you weren't a complete stranger I'd be tempted!
    Haha yeah, my advice is talk to somebody (kindly looking older woman preferred) first, then ask them. If they're grey haired then ask them about what life was like in the 60s or something, they'll love you, then be like 'oh dang it, I left my license at home! Oh hey, sorry to ask this but could you pretend to be my mum? Really sorry to have to ask...' Then ask them about the moon landing or Thatcher or something then ditch them when you get in

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.