katie_H13
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My English language exam is on Tuesday and I can't find any past papers anywhere for edexel for the paper I am doing. I know the layout of the paper but I wanted to do some practice essays before the exam. Any suggestions on where I can find some?? I have tried the Edexel website but for some reson it won't give me the correct papers.
Kryptonian
Badges: 9
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by katie_H13)
My English language exam is on Tuesday and I can't find any past papers anywhere for edexel for the paper I am doing. I know the layout of the paper but I wanted to do some practice essays before the exam. Any suggestions on where I can find some?? I have tried the Edexel website but for some reson it won't give me the correct papers.
2015 paper?
katie_H13
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kryptonian)
2016 paper?
Errm. I'm not sure what you mean? I will be sitting the paper this year...
Kryptonian
Report 3 years ago
Errm. I'm not sure what you mean? I will be sitting the paper this year...
Yeah sorry. I thought there might have been a January 2016 paper but i think that's only for IGCSE.

You want Edexcel GCSE English Language right
katie_H13
Rep:
?
Yeah sorry. I thought there might have been a January 2016 paper but i think that's only for IGCSE.

You want Edexcel GCSE English Language right
Yes please!
Kryptonian
Report 3 years ago
Yes please!
This is the June 2015 one. Is this what you're looking for?
https://doc-14-a0-apps-viewer.google...PY=?print=true
katie_H13
Rep:
?
This is the June 2015 one. Is this what you're looking for?
https://doc-14-a0-apps-viewer.google...PY=?print=true
Yes! Thankyou so much!
Tinka99
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why have you got Literature texts in the reading section for the Language Edexcel paper? I did Of Mice and Men for English Literature rather than Language.
Kryptonian
Report 3 years ago
Yes! Thankyou so much!
You're welcome!

Here is the mark scheme for that paper:
https://doc-0o-a0-apps-viewer.google...8c=?print=true
Kryptonian
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tinka99)
Why have you got Literature texts in the reading section for the Language Edexcel paper? I did Of Mice and Men for English Literature rather than Language.
Are you doing Edexcel IGCSE or GCSE English as opposed to GCSE English Language?
Tinka99
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Are you doing Edexcel IGCSE or GCSE English as opposed to GCSE English Language?
I do WJEC English Language and did Of Mice and Men for GCSE English Literature so was wondering why Edexcel have the text on their Language paper.
niv1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My English teacher said looking at past papers was good for getting to know the layout but the same question definitely won't come up more than once so you could be better off making up you own questions that suit the layout.
Kryptonian
Report 3 years ago
I do WJEC English Language and did Of Mice and Men for GCSE English Literature so was wondering why Edexcel have the text on their Language paper.
Lol Edexcel are a bit silly!
katie_H13
Rep:
?
I did Of mice and Men and Animal farm for literature and I'm doing Heroes for language
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (66)
66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed