The Student Room Group

HELLPPP

My English language exam is on Tuesday and I can't find any past papers anywhere for edexel for the paper I am doing. I know the layout of the paper but I wanted to do some practice essays before the exam. Any suggestions on where I can find some?? I have tried the Edexel website but for some reson it won't give me the correct papers.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by katie_H13
My English language exam is on Tuesday and I can't find any past papers anywhere for edexel for the paper I am doing. I know the layout of the paper but I wanted to do some practice essays before the exam. Any suggestions on where I can find some?? I have tried the Edexel website but for some reson it won't give me the correct papers.

2015 paper?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Kryptonian
2016 paper?

Errm. I'm not sure what you mean? I will be sitting the paper this year...
Errm. I'm not sure what you mean? I will be sitting the paper this year...

Yeah sorry. I thought there might have been a January 2016 paper but i think that's only for IGCSE.

You want Edexcel GCSE English Language right
Reply 4
Yeah sorry. I thought there might have been a January 2016 paper but i think that's only for IGCSE.

You want Edexcel GCSE English Language right

Yes please!
Reply 7

Why have you got Literature texts in the reading section for the Language Edexcel paper? I did Of Mice and Men for English Literature rather than Language.
Original post by Tinka99
Why have you got Literature texts in the reading section for the Language Edexcel paper? I did Of Mice and Men for English Literature rather than Language.

Are you doing Edexcel IGCSE or GCSE English as opposed to GCSE English Language?
Are you doing Edexcel IGCSE or GCSE English as opposed to GCSE English Language?

I do WJEC English Language and did Of Mice and Men for GCSE English Literature so was wondering why Edexcel have the text on their Language paper.
(edited 7 years ago)

My English teacher said looking at past papers was good for getting to know the layout but the same question definitely won't come up more than once so you could be better off making up you own questions that suit the layout.
Original post by Tinka99
I do WJEC English Language and did Of Mice and Men for GCSE English Literature so was wondering why Edexcel have the text on their Language paper.

Lol Edexcel are a bit silly! :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by Tinka99

I did Of mice and Men and Animal farm for literature and I'm doing Heroes for language

Quick Reply

Latest