This discussion is closed.
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Does anyone have the Nokia 6230? I am looking for a replacement for my Nokia 3650...I love the Symbian OS on my current phone and as far as I know the Nokia 6230 is only Series 45 which is putting me off - I am thinking of holding out for the releases in September instead, which include the 6260 and the 6170.

So, if you have the 6230 what do you think of it? Is it fast e.g. to open text messages? What's the battery life like? General user-interface etc..

Thanks in advance.

- Laura
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by who_me)
Does anyone have the Nokia 6230? I am looking for a replacement for my Nokia 3650...I love the Symbian OS on my current phone and as far as I know the Nokia 6230 is only Series 45 which is putting me off - I am thinking of holding out for the releases in September instead, which include the 6260 and the 6170.

So, if you have the 6230 what do you think of it? Is it fast e.g. to open text messages? What's the battery life like? General user-interface etc..

Thanks in advance.

- Laura
Wouldnt you find that info on thier site?

Hope i was helpfull
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
Wouldnt you find that info on thier site?

Hope i was helpfull
I have read all the info on the site...I wanted an opinion from an actual user though. Thanks for replying anyway, doesn't look like anyone has the phone though!
Funky Chic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeh this fones great!

It is quick to do things like open text messages when the memory is not really full but when you start storing mp3 music into it the memoy does slow down.

But it is a good buy. I bought minefor £275, its got mp3 player, radio,video recorder, camera.

My advice is buy it.
jak
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
absolutely brilliant!!!! got mine on contract and love it!

I bought a 128mb card and a usb data cable on top. managed to put kill bill vol 1 onto the fone! and it comes out quiet clear so it'll be great for those long train journeys! id recommend this fone to all!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (33)
8.35%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.35%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (88)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (53)
13.42%
No, nothing has changed (118)
29.87%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
17.72%

Watched Threads