:colonhash:

Spoiler

Are you saying I'm not tough? :frown:
Original post by RobML
Are you saying I'm not tough? :frown:

its not gonna work so you are not tough enough:innocent:
Original post by fatima1998

Spoiler

Awww, why are they like this to you tho:redface:? (if u dont mind me asking)
Reply 3424
its not gonna work so you are not tough enough:innocent:

I think you are definitely tough enough if you can hold your head high until you have the chance to leave for uni!
Original post by Hydeman
Are you leaving? :redface:

Possibly or I could alluding how my one year anniversary is coming up in August and I wish to make memories from August 2016 to August 2017 :smile:
Original post by mediaya
Awww, why are they like this to you tho:redface:? (if u dont mind me asking)

i completely have to idea!
they think that i make excuses of not doing anything so thats the reason
my mum is still like in 80s and gender biassed and she still differs me from my brothers...
basically, she thinks that i have to do house chores otherwise i'll make my parents ashamed and they wont be able to face anyone in the society if society starts to talk about stupid things that my mother haven't teach me anything blah blah blah
and i just dunno - i am not allowed to say no to anything no matter what it is otherwise blackmailing and threaten will start
Original post by RobML
I think you are definitely tough enough if you can hold your head high until you have the chance to leave for uni!

i have tried zillion times rob happens everyday and i dont have the power anymore
Reply 3427
my mum is still like in 80s and gender biassed and she still differs me from my brothers...
basically, she thinks that i have to do house chores otherwise i'll make my parents ashamed and they wont be able to face anyone in the society if society starts to talk about stupid things that my mother haven't teach me anything blah blah blah
and i just dunno - i am not allowed to say no to anything no matter what it is otherwise blackmailing and threaten will start

i have tried zillion times rob happens everyday and i dont have the power anymore

I know you can do it Fat :hugs:
There is blood in my rabbit hutch and we don't know which bunny it is:cry2: *bottom lip wobbles*

Oh lol, that's really like paki society (are ur paki btw?). Yh this is the thing that has literally been running throught families! They still think girls work inside n do house work and stuff and boys go out to work! :colonhash:

My dad has always beenagainst that tho, n recently a bit too much!! Ouff! He say that a girl has to be independent instead of depending on husband/brother/dad, should be able to make money by herself and boys n girls should be equal.... But the thing is... I still do all the house work and am like a 'mum' to my 2 years old sister.... but whenver my dad sees me tired, he literally shouts pointing towards my brothers saying 'ye dono javan kis liye hain? Ande pun rahe hain kiya? And my dad even tells me not be scared by anyone, talk confidently, shout at ur brothers when they dont do work n stuff....... N sometimes i end up feeling sorry for my brothers..... He has changed soooo much lol, i love him:colondollar:

So yh i think am the odd girl from the society!
Maybe ur mum n dad need to watch some paki dramas!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Oh lol, that's really like paki society (are ur paki btw?). Yh this is the thing that has literally been running throught families! They still think girls work inside n do house work and stuff and boys go out to work! :colonhash:

My dad has always beenagainst that tho, n recently a bit too much!! Ouff! He say that a girl has to be independent instead of depending on husband/brother/dad, should be able to make money by herself and boys n girls should be equal.... But the thing is... I still do all the house work and am like a 'mum' to my 2 years old sister.... but whenver my dad sees me tired, he literally shouts pointing towards my brothers saying 'ye dono javan kis liye hain? Ande pun rahe hain kiya? And my dad even tells me not be scared by anyone, talk confidently, shout at ur brothers when they dont do work n stuff....... N sometimes i end up feeling sorry for my brothers..... He has changed soooo much lol, i love him:colondollar:
;

OMGGGGGGG you are sooo lucky :cry2:
my dad is pretty mature and well educated so i dunno tbh
my mum defo makes me feel crap
my parents are paki :giggle:
my mum literally tell my bro to slap me or like if she say anything to you then give her answer back
i have no control, i have 4 bros younger than me :lol: and i am the only sister
Original post by mediaya
They still think girls work inside n do house work and stuff and boys go out to work! :colonhash:

Isn't that how it should be? :colone:

Your dad sounds amazing. :lol:
OMGGGGGGG you are sooo lucky :cry2:
my dad is pretty mature and well educated so i dunno tbh
my mum defo makes me feel crap
my parents are paki :giggle:
my mum literally tell my bro to slap me or like if she say anything to you then give her answer back
i have no control, i have 4 bros younger than me :lol: and i am the only sister

Aww thats pretty sad :sad:
I cant believe a mum can be like that....my mum used to love me so much, she never differentiated any of her children! :no:
Lol my dad is really towards islam teaching.... So all that about never slaping a girl.... He is the master!

But oh well, whatever parents are like, we should always be grateful!

I will make dua for you! :yes: that all ur problems get resolved and u can live a happy life!
Ah so u still go school??
Goood night! Dont get too depressed or sad over this, you have a whole life to go through! Stay happy n as long as u have 2 arms, hands, legs n feet and that u enjoy life.... Allah says u are more than a billionaire!
Kabi mayous na hona, ye guna hai, allah sab kuch deta hai! Abi nahi to kal!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Aww..u okay..??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really I just found out my predicted grades are horrible and I might not be able to get to uni.
(edited 7 years ago)
Glad that im recovering so well from my recent illness.
Original post by mediaya
Aww thats pretty sad :sad:
I cant believe a mum can be like that....my mum used to love me so much, she never differentiated any of her children! :no:
Lol my dad is really towards islam teaching.... So all that about never slaping a girl.... He is the master!

But oh well, whatever parents are like, we should always be grateful!

I will make dua for you! :yes: that all ur problems get resolved and u can live a happy life!
Ah so u still go school??
Goood night! Dont get too depressed or sad over this, you have a whole life to go through! Stay happy n as long as u have 2 arms, hands, legs n feet and that u enjoy life.... Allah says u are more than a billionaire!
Kabi mayous na hona, ye guna hai, allah sab kuch deta hai! Abi nahi to kal!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those last couple of lines r sooo motivational...(I know this post wasn't for me..but still..)...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily.97

I haven't seen you around here in ages. :eek:
Welcome back - I'm glad you're recovering. :h:

Spoiler

Original post by mypetpikachu
Those last couple of lines r sooo motivational...(I know this post wasn't for me..but still..)...

Posted from TSR Mobile

lel thanks, if only u could understand the last line!
it's intended to be for everyont sad lol......
Original post by Emily.97

saaaame lol, i am so happy for both of us
Original post by mediaya
lel thanks, if only u could understand the last line!
it's intended to be for everyont sad lol......

I am sad...after all..u did betray me...lmao..jk..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest