The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Quite proud of myself today. Finally plucked up the courage to go to the dentist for the first time in years. Dentists are scary enough without having OCD and panic attacks but I got through it despite a panic and I'll have a killer smile by Christmas :biggrin:

Gonna get a bargain bucket now :laugh:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired :lazy:
just want to...... do something :mad2:
Original post by titfortat
Not supposed to be here right now (whoops) but I'm just extremely bored, so **** it

Withdrawal symptomps, eh? :tongue:
When u need the loo but have this great post idea so you wait...

Spoiler

Feel like a pensioner.
Why am i exhausted at the grand time of 9:51 pm
oh wait ik the answer to that

i say i'll go to bed
in reality ill sit here doing nothing bc im too tired to move

:lazy:
Original post by Blondie987
Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up!!??
Original post by Salamandastron
Feel like a pensioner.
Why am i exhausted at the grand time of 9:51 pm
oh wait ik the answer to that

i say i'll go to bed
in reality ill sit here doing nothing bc im too tired to move

:lazy:

omg can rel8 so much :console: :hugs:

Spoiler

soooo tired
Embarrassed :blush::unsure:
Original post by Matrix123
So you don't feel that way anymore?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not currently tbh. When I get like that I sort of lose control of my mind (which is scary tbh) and I do some weird **** and then I wake up the following morning and am like "wtf did I just do, I'm so embarassed!"

Spoiler

Mixed feelings :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
loluni.jpg
Just watched the latest Star Trek. Dear god, what a cluster-f**k. Fun in parts, but an example of everything that's wrong with movies nowadays. Schizophrenic and choppy, directionless, complete lack of restraint, utterly heavy-handed with any thematic elements, overuse of music, overuse of effects, lack of genuine character development/any that exists is extremely forced, far too quickly paced, etc etc. But still, always feels decent to get out of the house for some escapism lol
Original post by imgunnalearn
loluni.jpg

That has got to be the most scottish track update ive ever seen :') congratulations!!!
Original post by tanyapotter
That has got to be the most scottish track update ive ever seen :':wink: congratulations!!!

Auch aye :P
Original post by imgunnalearn
loluni.jpg

Congratulations 🎊 now you can enjoy the rest of your summer :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Not currently tbh. When I get like that I sort of lose control of my mind (which is scary tbh) and I do some weird **** and then I wake up the following morning and am like "wtf did I just do, I'm so embarassed!"

Spoiler

OK. I can understand - I've felt like that before:yep: the trick, I think, is making yourself aware of something that will help you or make you feel better. Then you can use that to slowly get these thoughts out of your head :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well. Crap. Nothing like realising the true magnitude of what you've done, and knowing it's pretty much irreversible - and you'll never have a chance to fix things. :erm:
Original post by Matrix123
OK. I can understand - I've felt like that before:yep: the trick, I think, is making yourself aware of something that will help you or make you feel better. Then you can use that to slowly get these thoughts out of your head :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry that you've felt that way before! You're a lovely young lady! I cannot write enough good things about you! There's so so many!
You know what, that's exactly what my therapist said yesterday! That's so awesome! Matrix, you are a wizard!!!
You're advice is just the best!

Spoiler

Latest