Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Really bad pain in my hip joint 😔😁

:console:
Original post by Matrix123

Thank you so much 💜
Thank you so much 💜

No worries. You're a very strong person, I have no doubt you will get through it fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries. You're a very strong person, I have no doubt you will get through it fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! I don't deserve these kind words! ☺️👍🏼I hope I can but I gotta get over tomorrow first 😖
I feel like I can't trust people. Please guys never break promises, they're important.
Thank you so much! I don't deserve these kind words! ☺️👍🏼I hope I can but I gotta get over tomorrow first 😖

No worries :h: You deserve much more than that :wink: Yep, hopefully, and I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Best of luck! :hugs:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I feel like I can't trust people. Please guys never break promises, they're important.

Aww :hugs:

Spoiler

Aww :hugs:

:penguinhug:

Spoiler

Love this quote :yy:
Love this quote :yy:

So do I ! Ty :3
Best of lcuk chérie :hugs:

Spoiler

Oh I thought it was sorry :lol:
Omg how exciting :woo: :woo:

And it definitelyyyyy is :love: :love:
No worries :h: You deserve much more than that :wink: Yep, hopefully, and I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Best of luck! :hugs:

Spoiler

Thank you girls! I hope tomorrow goes alright ☺️ I ain't expecting 5 or more A's and A*'s I just hope I have no D's or lower and I get the target grades for science and a c in maths and English 😖 I'm so scared though I just can't help it 💛 Thank you so much for the support 😘
2 months :eek: that's very long !! You'll definitely have a great day :hugs:

Aw ty :3 and nope just found the pic on google xD :angel:
Thank you girls! I hope tomorrow goes alright ☺️ I ain't expecting 5 or more A's and A*'s I just hope I have no D's or lower and I get the target grades for science and a c in maths and English 😖 I'm so scared though I just can't help it 💛 Thank you so much for the support 😘

Ofc you scared, everyone is scared about results days :console: stressing about it actually proves that it means something to you :h:
I wish you the very best and don't forget to tell us how it goes because I'm sure you did well :penguinhug:

Latest