Original post by FireFreezer77
Congrats on the 7 gems!!!! You earned them! :biggrin:
Very well done indeed! :biggrin:
:party:
:woo: :jive: :awesome:

Hehehe Thank you :hugs:
Reply 8742
Am I being unreasonable?
I am 17 and have 2 jobs. I earn £140 a week on average whilst at sixth form. I have to give my mom £20 a week (but that is not enough and thinks I should be giving her at least £80)
I have to buy my own books and clothes etc, which is fine.
I will also have to pay for my own driving lessons which will be over £80 a month, however I cannot start them as my mom says they are all too expensive, but I cant find no cheaper. Then my mom complains and calls me lazy etc.
Today I told her I was joining the gym and she started shouting at me calling me selfish and how the gym is pointless etc and in the next breath will tell me Im fat and need to lose weight.
She also keeps telling me I need to move out, because she did at 19 and she tells me Im selfish like my dad and that my dad doesnt love me and everything.

What can I do?
All my mom cares about is money and she is quite selfish and not loving to me at all as her daughter.

She doesnt even want me to go to uni as she says its expensive and a waste of time.

My mom earns £45,000 a year which is quite good, as well as bonuses.

It genuinely want to commit suicide because I cannot deal with all this stress. Also, although she cares about money too much, she gets mad at me for working. I can never win. She also always complains about me to people and makes me look really bad, like she is a perfect mother.
Original post by Saba XD
Hehehe Thank you :hugs:
Haha the pics paid off baaji :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Saba XD
That is true. :yep: But you need to spend more time on me teacher. :colone:

:wink: I would if I didn't have so much workkkkkkkkk

Original post by bca
If I didnt believe in God I would kill myself rn

Do NOT kill yourself whatever happens
Life DOES and WILL get better/improve
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Oh sure you can :colonhash:
nah sorry but no1 can run that fast and I have teleportation - you're gone Fire #RipFire
:colondollar: This is war you silly :slap: None of that pls.
#OrNotFarEnough :colone:

I'm not joking, I actually can!
:cry2: noooo!!! :frown: So much for wanting me alive :wink:
Oh, I'd still do it anyway! :smile:
#DeuceHasBeenCalledByFreezer
[video]https://youtu.be/-0kuosykX4g[/video]

Spoiler

Reply 8746
:wink: I would if I didn't have so much workkkkkkkkk

Do NOT kill yourself whatever happens
Life DOES and WILL get better/improve

It doesnt

Am I being unreasonable?
I am 17 and have 2 jobs. I earn £140 a week on average whilst at sixth form. I have to give my mom £20 a week (but that is not enough and thinks I should be giving her at least £80)
I will also have to pay for my own driving lessons which will be over £80 a month, however I cannot start them as my mom says they are all too expensive, but I cant find no cheaper. Then my mom complains and calls me lazy etc.
Today I told her I was joining the gym and she started shouting at me calling me selfish and how the gym is pointless etc and in the next breath will tell me Im fat and need to lose weight.
She also keeps telling me I need to move out, because she did at 19 and she tells me Im selfish like my dad and that my dad doesnt love me and everything.

What can I do?
All my mom cares about is money and she is quite selfish and not loving to me at all as her daughter.

She doesnt even want me to go to uni as she says its expensive and a waste of time.

It genuinely want to commit suicide because I cannot deal with all this stress. Also, although she cares about money too much, she gets mad at me for working. I can never win. She also always complains about me to people and makes me look really bad, like she is a perfect mother.
Hahaha! :tongue:

Truer words have never been spoken!
That's very good! :yep:
*round of applause*

Your PM is so cute, :colondollar:, I feel as if I do not deserve all the praise you give me on here. It wasn't rubbish at all, you have such a good way with words. Meanwhile I apologise if my paragraph is a bit crap, I've never been very good at expressing my feelings towards people tbh but I hope you got the gist of my paragraph. I don't have glasses but everything else is spot on :smile: :smile:

:love: :hugs:
:frown: :console: Don't feel like that Sabster :jumphug:

Spoiler

I don't want to cheese. But, sometimes I can't help it. :redface:
hahahaha Aahhhh stahp it you. :lovehug:
Aww! I would write more but I'm super tired!
If you didn't deserve it, I wouldn't give it to you! You deserve every thing I've said to you!
Aww Thankyou! :smile:
Your paragraph is lovely! It means a lot to me! :smile:
Aw neither have I tbh, therefore we have something in common!
I understood it very well! :smile:
Oh whoops!
Aw excellent! :smile:

:love: :lovehug: :hugs:
I'm not joking, I actually can!
:cry2: noooo!!! :frown: So much for wanting me alive :wink:
Oh, I'd still do it anyway! :smile:
#DeuceHasBeenCalledByFreezer
[video]https://youtu.be/-0kuosykX4g[/video]

Spoiler

:colonhash:
just joking :hugs: you're not allowed to go :h:
oh sure
#FineButYouKnowIWouldWinAnyway :u:
urm not my type of song at all :erm: :yucky:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spORBj52m30 = where its at m8
Original post by bca
It doesnt
Am I being unresonable?
What can I do?

-Stop listening to your Mum's abuse - I get this too - it is completely untrue
-You are and can deal with this - keep going
-There is no point giving up now - you've gotten so far!- Work towards Uni and have goals to look up to - get ready to say goodbye Mum
^^= my motivation as well
Do you have any plans for Uni? What do you want to study? :smile:
Original post by Saba XD
I don't want to cheese. But, sometimes I can't help it. :redface:

Spoiler

:console: It's ok Sabs I is here :lovehug:

Spoiler

:console: It's ok Sabs I is here :lovehug:

Spoiler

So you love her now:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
Haha the pics paid off baaji :wink:

Spoiler

Lol not only pics. I'm generally a 'rep'able person. :smug:

A bit better Alhamdullilah. Got doctor's appointment in the morning. Insha Allah

Lell, sorry I was doing some biology work, last minute :P
I'll pm you tomorow if I can :wink:
Original post by bca
It doesnt

Am I being unreasonable?

What can I do?

I'll be honest here: your mum sounds like a ****, but you can pull through - I doubt you've got long till uni and then you can move out and never go back.

Just ignore her, if I listened to my parents I'd probably be in a similar place.

Where abouts are you from out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww its ok :jumphug:

Ah i see, thats perfectly understandable! Well im not sure what to say tbh but you deserve the best and the best will arrive for you soon! :yep:

:hugs:

Thank you buddy. :colondollar:
Original post by Saba XD
Lol not only pics. I'm generally a 'rep'able person. :smug:

Spoiler

yh okay..:rolleyes:
Original post by Ayaz789
So you love her now:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

as a best friend, yes
Jeez stop being so jel