The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9800
Original post by matrix123
ohh right. What did you intend on looking at on here or were you just having a general look around?
I'd send you some links but i'm on the app version of tsr and it's a tad awkward. I'll see what i can do :smile:
posted from tsr mobile

i needed help with statistics coursework for gcse
Original post by Matrix123
:hugs: Indeed :sadnod:

Yeah, things like this really do. It reminds me of some song lyrics which are very true. I'll PM them later :smile:
No it really isn't nice, and of course he will be missed.

:redface: :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: :hugs:

Yeah indeed.
Ok thankyou :smile: I'll be in the PM's soon.
No not at all! He sure will be.
First met him in February on work experience and he was so nice. He was rather high up and welcomed me nicely so I had lots of respect for him early on!

:hugs:

But yeah im gonna stop here as I dont really want it public.
Shall move to the PM's soon!
Reply 9802
Original post by fatima1998
who :lol:
hiii newbie :hi:
welcome to :tsr:

HELLO
Reply 9803
Ig2g guys cya
Original post by Zxrxh
???????????????????????????????????????????

Don't worry.
Original post by Zxrxh
i needed help with statistics coursework for gcse

www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=38
^This link should take you to the maths forum. You can scroll through naths threads other people have made. Click on the bar that says "Star New Discussion" and you can type up a post and thread title. Once posted it may take a while as you are new here.
Hopefully that helps :smile:

Original post by FireFreezer77
:frown: :hugs:

Yeah indeed.
Ok thankyou :smile: I'll be in the PM's soon.
No not at all! He sure will be.
First met him in February on work experience and he was so nice. He was rather high up and welcomed me nicely so I had lots of respect for him early on!

But yeah im gonna stop here as I dont really want it public.
Shall move to the PM's soon!

No worries, and OK :smile:
Oh I see! Glad you got to know him though :smile:

Fairs, okey dokey!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9806
Original post by homeland.lsw
PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....you worried me for a second :tongue:

How have you been...omds what's the haps? how's Jessica?

:lol:

Been... more or less dying... all that school work :devil:
Things are getting to rowdy in uni and there is no chill but all in all pretty dank :danceboy:
Jessica :holmes:
Who is this Jessica of whom you speak of :mmm: That is a bad move on your part... now im curious :tongue:
(But im on my phone so chances are i cant Batman things in time)

They will:mmm:

It is true:fuhrer:
*burst of rage* :rofl:
And of course :proud:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Why you raging over such lol :rofl:
:rolleyes:
Original post by LeyK

Been... more or less dying... all that school work :devil:
Things are getting to rowdy in uni and there is no chill but all in all pretty dank :danceboy:
Jessica :holmes:
Who is this Jessica of whom you speak of :mmm: That is a bad move on your part... now im curious :tongue:
(But im on my phone so chances are i cant Batman things in time)

Why you raging over such lol :rofl:
:rolleyes:

Because.
It.
Is.
T.R.U.E. :colonhash:

:u:
(You had better believe me :awesome:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Anxious, upset, disoriented and at my wit's end. The kind of distressed where your heart is beating strangely, things around you are spinning a bit and your hands don't feel quite solid.
Reply 9809
Because.
It.
Is.
T.R.U.E. :colonhash:

:u:
(You had better believe me :awesome:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll believe..
This one time :wink:
Mkay :u:
Quite debilitatingly depressed :smile: very paranoid.
And I've got a resit in less than two weeks
Feel completely underprepared.

The joys of bipolar disorder :woo:
Reply 9811
dat moment when everyone got their student loan but you ._.

also that ****ing lecture theatre is so ****ing cold holy ****
Original post by LeyK
Lenny... the fact i didn't know Capricorn existed until someone made up that Ophi-"non-existe" says it all....
Being a corn tho :erm:

:hmmm:... just because they have two awesome people i know of... doesnt mean being a corn is awesome #truestory :yep:
And i know what a Sagittarius is so that's also says alot :tongue:

Thanks to my rambling i had to readjust things alot... but all in all... don't be down... there are always people that love you and of course.... since when where you useless at things :noway:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:bawling: Salamanders Nooo :console:
You deserve every bit of sympathy and kindness and niceness and :lovehug:!
You're such a wonderful person, no1 can compare :love:

Spoiler

URGH I feel like poop lol

Original post by FireFreezer77
You do deserve sympathy! And don't say that!! It's not true! Not true at all! You're a great person and I personally feel honoured to know someone so inspirational and lovely!
No no no & no! You're not inferior at all!! You're better than the people who say you are! You're defo not inferior at all! And useless, really? No not at all! You've helped so so many people to become happy! That's a rare quality in people nowadays! You're seriously amazing and have done well at school so I can't agree that you're useless!
And you've upset no one!as I say, you bring happiness to us all!
Tbh that's all I do here too and there's nothing wrong with it! Showing your emotion is such a brave thing to do and you deserve respect for being brave enough to share this with the world!
You're not crap at everything! No way! You're school grades proved that! And you've made so many great friends on here! Therefore you've shown us all how amazing you are!

Cmon don't say that!!! You're a kind, caring, lovely, intelligent, beautiful, amazing, funny, intellectual, respectful young lady and everyone knows that! No one hates you, lots of people care about you and want the best for you (including me)! So you've done something right to become so popular in your life!

So please don't feel this way, I know it's hard but we're all in this together and we will help you through it! You are not alone! We will always be there for you!

Even if you don't reply to this, I hope you read it and see what I'm trying to get across here.

Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Heyy Capricorns are awesome :colonhash: That's what I was before :bawling:

Oh really? :pierre:
Haha I went to sleep after that post:yep:
OK then:ahee:

Aww, you might think that but you're getting my sympathy anyway I'm afraid. I don't think you're pathetic either. Granted, I don't really know you that well, but from what I've seen, you're just a great person who's going through a lot.

You don't have to be superior, inferior is OK. As for useless, I don't think so:hugs: Try, for a moment at the very least, to push the negative thoughts aside and think of something positive - things about you that make up who you are/ what you do/have done/have to offer. I'm sure you'll find something. If you can't, think harder or ask a close friend. I am certain there's at least one thing you can find:yep: As for upsetting people, idk, it could be true. What I do know is that sometimes the very small things we do have a large impact on others. There's always the possibility that you have positively impacted others in this way, is there not? Not everyone speaks up about how something positively affects them, in a similar way to how not everyone opens up about things that negatively affect them.

It's OK to cry, you just have to make progress from that. Why should anyone care if you cry a lot? As long as you are moving ahead in life, no matter how slow that may be, that's what counts.

I find lists can be very helpful. When you have some free time, maybe try writing out a list of things you're good at? It doesn't have to be anything amazing, even just the smallest thing like idk, being able to make something food wise or getting through hardships, they're all things you can be proud of. :smile:
With the 'anger problems' I'd say they're alright as you're finding a way of expressing your emotions. It's a dangerous thing, keeping your emotions bottled up so I guess it's a way for you to get everything off your chest and start over again. If this is too much of a problem, maybe try speaking to other people about things before you reach your limit? Or express yourself in some other form? (Writing a diary/story or an art form all seem to work well for this).

I don't hate you:hugs: and I doubt many others do. Again, yes, this is just based on what I've seen so far.

Morning, and I hope you have a great day:hugs:

^Sorry about that, I do tend to ramble on sometimes:redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you everyone for all your kind words :redface: sorry that this seems like such a **** and ungrateful to reply but honestly it does make a difference to me even though it wont ever reverse these feelings but thank you much appreciated x:hugs:@LeyK and @StrawbAri im sorry for my *****y lateness, ill get on the thing now :loveduck: x
My dream career is slipping at my fingertips :emo:

just wanted to say your sig is 60% of what I see on tsr :lol:

Original post by zabveniye
Anxious, upset, disoriented and at my wit's end. The kind of distressed where your heart is beating strangely, things around you are spinning a bit and your hands don't feel quite solid.

Ive felt like that before :redface:, have you tried music/chocolate/fresh air? (may be not all at once)

Original post by Rhythmical
My dream career is slipping at my fingertips :emo:

if theres even a 1% chance GO FOR IT :h:

but if its definitely not happening then realise other careers can be great too :smile:
Original post by Salamandastron
Thank you everyone for all your kind words :redface: sorry that this seems like such a **** and ungrateful to reply but honestly it does make a difference to me even though it wont ever reverse these feelings but thank you much appreciated x:hugs:@LeyK and @StrawbAri im sorry for my *****y lateness, ill get on the thing now :loveduck: x

Its my pleasure!
I was nearly late for work as i took the time to write that. Thats how important you truely are!
Dont worry about your response! All i want is happiness for you!
Im glad it makes a difference and were always here for you!
Original post by ForestShadow

Ive felt like that before :redface:, have you tried music/chocolate/fresh air? (may be not all at once)

but if its definitely not happening then realise other careers can be great too :smile:

It's not so much myself who hasn't given up, it's just that to do what I want to do, requires a gap year to find myself and just to relax. However I plan to apply for university for October 2017 whereas school is pushy for me to apply this year. :hmmm:

What are your plans next year?
Reply 9817
Original post by ForestShadow

XDDD
My laziness to untick that checkbox is extremely high so I let it be free :angelwings:
Original post by Rhythmical
It's not so much myself who hasn't given up, it's just that to do what I want to do, requires a gap year to find myself and just to relax. However I plan to apply for university for October 2017 whereas school is pushy for me to apply this year. :hmmm:

What are your plans next year?

whats your course then? if the gap year is as important and vital as you say, then try to reason with your head of sixth form. I guess you could always apply but then reject them and tell them why? :holmes:

Im started yr13 this academic year so applying soon for accounting with hopefully strong A2 results next yr :tongue:
Original post by z33
dat moment when everyone got their student loan but you ._.

also that ****ing lecture theatre is so ****ing cold holy ****

I guess you could look at this as an excuse to wear cute sweaters :biggrin:

Latest