Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How often does City University London open for psychology clearing?
    Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cocopops121)
    Thanks xx
    Hi,

It varies year to year depending on how many applicants meet their offer ect but it was in clearing last year I believe if that helps

ReputationRep:
    Thanks xx
    It has been in clearing the last three years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ageshallnot)
    It has been in clearing the last three years.
    Okay thank you. And what grades do they usually accept?

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you. And what grades do they usually accept?
    Grades required aren't published in the lists. They tend to be at the same level as normal (for sought-after courses) or a grade or two below. They can also change over the clearing period - I've seen requirements be reduced as clearing has gone on, obviously due to individual courses still having spaces to fill.

ReputationRep:
    Grades required aren't published in the lists. They tend to be at the same level as normal (for sought-after courses) or a grade or two below. They can also change over the clearing period - I've seen requirements be reduced as clearing has gone on, obviously due to individual courses still having spaces to fill.
    The original requirement is AAB, So if I end up with AAC, will I stand a good chance? xx

ReputationRep:
    The original requirement is AAB, So if I end up with AAC, will I stand a good chance? xx
    Yes, I would have thought so. They don't seem to require particular subjects, which might have been an issue if your C was in a subject they really wanted, so that's ok. On the balance of probabilities I imagine you would get in with AAC, but of course it's not 100%.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I would have thought so. They don't seem to require particular subjects, which might have been an issue if your C was in a subject they really wanted, so that's ok. On the balance of probabilities I imagine you would get in with AAC, but of course it's not 100%.
    Okay thanks xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.